Team Banded Brothers.

Spot on, yep pretty much what I wanted. Thanks. Picked up some Devonports to use as winter wheels so will get mine swapped out and maybe repaint them.

Spot on, yep pretty much what I wanted. Thanks. Picked up some Devonports to use as winter wheels so will get mine swapped out and maybe repaint them.
Don,t forget to secure your centre caps, I put a small dob of silicone glue on a bolt head and havn,t lost one since.
I lost a few before doing this and they ain,t cheap!!

I honestly don't know why you're looking for 19" RRs again. They are a lovely wheel yes, but in my opinion, these Amaroks are a far superior look on your van. This is close to perfection for your van, if it ain't broke.....
Couldn’t agree more!

I,m after a set of of Banded 19" RRs if anybody has any for sale ??
Have also got a set of 20"Velare 08s if anybody fancies a switch back to Alloys

Thinking of selling these 19s RR duchy
Only been on a month been fully refurbed from duchy in chrome silver
£1300 wheels alone or complete with
£1800 with tyres 235/40/19 front 245/40/10 rear
Centres with floating Vw badge. And proper Vw bolts3BCD0EE4-33B6-4238-8EDC-318C7F928F82.jpeg

If you do buy them I’d be interested in buying a set of the centre caps off you.

Unfortunately I'd keep his caps as well as mine. The Dynamic centres have a habit of jamming up and already one of mine is sticking and one of my mates is jammed, so I'd keep the others as spares.

Back