Team Banded Brothers.

F070769D-A39D-42C5-AC15-DAB9EAE5AB51.jpeg
Lowered the front approx 10-12 mm. That’s as far as it goes on the B14s.
Hub mod/top mounts and rear deletes to come.

Side stripes removed, DRLs fitted and lower chrome grille strip fitted too.
The wheels are growing on me. I wasn't sure at first.

Has anybody had problems with there centre caps coming off? I,ve lost one already and I,ve just put the bloody wheels on

Are those the TWS ones? I had a set of them and lost all my caps at some point. The Amaroks steels have been fine for 3 months.

Has anybody had problems with there centre caps coming off? I,ve lost one already and I,ve just put the bloody wheels on
I've never lost any on my range rovers or my amaroks. I have 3 sets of black and 3 sets of black with the silver vw sign because I thought I’d lose loads! Never lost one o_O

Are those the TWS ones? I had a set of them and lost all my caps at some point. The Amaroks steels have been fine for 3 months.
Gonna silicone glue a bolt head, that should work, crazy, you would think they would stay on no bother, the wheels are jbl banded pepperpots

I've never lost any on my range rovers or my amaroks. I have 3 sets of black and 3 sets of black with the silver vw sign because I thought I’d lose loads! Never lost one o_O
You lucky man, seriously, first day , I must be just bloody unlucky mate
Just ordered a new replacement, £25

Gonna silicone glue a bolt head, that should work, crazy, you would think they would stay on no bother, the wheels are jbl banded pepperpots
Yep it was only the JBW wheels that mine were lost from as well. Must just be that the centre caps dont quite get a good clip.

They’ve stayed put on my JBW’s fine, even with OEM studs on the front and Watfield studs on the rears.

Hi folks - with regards to centre caps, it turns out I’ve just purchased a set of JBW wheels and I need centre caps... the centre bore diameter is measured at 72.6mm. Has anyone purchased Vw caps of this size, and if so, where from? Cheers!

Hi folks - with regards to centre caps, it turns out I’ve just purchased a set of JBW wheels and I need centre caps... the centre bore diameter is measured at 72.6mm. Has anyone purchased Vw caps of this size, and if so, where from? Cheers!
You just need some regular VW steel wheel centre caps.... and the best man for that is @Radford1071s
The centre bore is for fitment onto the the hub of the van :thumbsup:
@DaveBowden74 above has just fitted some JBW steels

You just need some regular VW steel wheel centre caps.... and the best man for that is @Radford1071s
The centre bore is for fitment onto the the hub of the van :thumbsup:
@DaveBowden74 above has just fitted some JBW steels
C5C44E07-A107-4B20-86D1-7F13EC6AEFDF.pngC5C44E07-A107-4B20-86D1-7F13EC6AEFDF.pngF11B7CD8-D672-4202-A67A-C5B020A13525.jpeg

Back