Team Banded Brothers.

Thanks Matt, no mine’s a T28. I think it’s given the rear a bit more camber.... next job is to get a Hunter wheel alignment done, just so I know it’s all tracking in a perfect straight line! The fronts aren’t maxed out, there’s still more thread on the coilovers, but I don’t think this kit is setup to go much lower, not without other mods!:thumbsup:
What coilovers are you running @T6ARF ? Looks amazing :thumbsup:

Thanks Matt, no mine’s a T28. I think it’s given the rear a bit more camber.... next job is to get a Hunter wheel alignment done, just so I know it’s all tracking in a perfect straight line! The fronts aren’t maxed out, there’s still more thread on the coilovers, but I don’t think this kit is setup to go much lower, not without other mods!:thumbsup:

Did Steve supply the adjuster deletes? I spoke to him a couple of weeks ago about some ideas. Still need to get mine tracked but want to wait until I get it lower. Have you noticed a difference in comfort?

Did Steve supply the adjuster deletes? I spoke to him a couple of weeks ago about some ideas. Still need to get mine tracked but want to wait until I get it lower. Have you noticed a difference in comfort?
Yes mate, Steve supplied the deletes, then played around with the front until I was happy :thumbsup: I’m the same with the tracking, but wait until you’ve had it lowered and you’re happy before you go for the alignment.... any further adjustments and you’ll need to do it again. Comfort wise it’s just as good as it’s always been on this H&R kit.... really good! If anything it feels more planted and more direct with the steering.... an absolute pleasure to drive on the way home if I’m being honest!!!

Cheers, Matt :thumbsup:

Last edited:
@matt_r Been to a snowy @CRS Performance today.... Steve and Jordan swapped out the rear adjusters for the delete kit, then wound down the front coil overs to keep the all important rake to the front. I’m around 75-80mm down now and it feels even more planted than before! No banging or crashing, no rubbing or scuffing.... feels spot on! Cheers @RedUn :thumbsup:
View attachment 100877View attachment 100878View attachment 100879
Looks spot on! :cool:

Glad your happy with the new height! :thumbsup:

I’ve gotta say boys, I’m absolutely loving my banded steels.... I can’t stop cleaning them.... my Mrs thinks I’ve gone completely mad! The Rapid Detailer recommended by Mr @Tourershine is addictive.... it smells good enough to drink!:inlove:

View attachment 101092
Just need some black B pillars and some fake rear windows now :whistle:

Looks so much better at the new height! :cool:

Back