Team Banded Brothers.

@T6ARF Well done mate. Looks amazing and the colour works well with the silver.. :thumbsup:
Are you thinking about going lower??
I’m pretty sure going down to the 80mm that these coilovers allow will be fine.... I know that @RedUn has the same setup fitted by Steve. Maybe he can give us his opinion? :thumbsup:

I’m pretty sure going down to the 80mm that these coilovers allow will be fine.... I know that @RedUn has the same setup fitted by Steve. Maybe he can give us his opinion? :thumbsup:
They are absolutely fine dropped 80, every now and then you'll catch one of the front mud flaps on one of them high short speed bumps but that's about it, no rubbing anywhere, I daily drive too, go for it :cool:

20210117_154315.jpg

Once my wheel bolts arrive...
9.5 & 10s

if I’ve worked the offests out right they’re are ET32 and 40 respectively

I’ve also got a set of T6 centres and dynamic caps
E9EEBF5F-0F84-4A0A-B8C9-CC85146D7E98.jpeg
Going on here. I’m only on B14s though so probably won’t get as low as some of you lot.
37F3F021-7965-4C93-B5F6-5981C917C009.jpeg

Couldn’t pick your brain on your p zeros what tyre size are you running. Iv just got my 19s 9j front 10j rear. Want a low ish profile with a little stretch like yours

They’re 245/40/19 on 9.5/10.

Unfortunately not load rated though so will be changed as a matter of urgency.

Wheel bolts have arrived so will be trial fitting tomorrow.

nOw we are talking good tyre size that on 19s. Nice stretch as well.
Cheers

Struggling to find load rated tyres though in a decent size.Van’s fully converted so I’d rather err on the side of safety where possible.

Cheers

Struggling to find load rated tyres though in a decent size.Van’s fully converted so I’d rather err on the side of safety where possible.
You won’t find them in a 19 that fits properly. Best I could get is a 96.

Back