Team Banded Brothers.

Cheers, I was wondering because others have gone with lower profiles, but I needed the higher load rating.

My new Copper banded steels are potentially sold now, bar sorting out shipping up to Scotland. I thought about changing the colour because they just don't seem to suit a dark T6, but the Copper and it's amazing old school glitter fleck is just too cool to blast off and change to a boring colour, so they are going to a new home.

@Jayjmac why didn't you just text me mate, I didn't know you wanted the Coppers.

So the Chrome are back in place for now.

View attachment 83892
In my eyes there is no debate. Chrome banded steels just look better than anything else on your black van. It doesn't seem to matter which size or style, but the chrome just look so right. I don't think you need to play around with the colour, you've long ago nailed it.

Cheers, I was wondering because others have gone with lower profiles, but I needed the higher load rating.
Double check though because I’ve seen wheels that should work not work. I’m sure someone on here is running that tyre and may be able to help more.

In my eyes there is no debate. Chrome banded steels just look better than anything else on your black van. It doesn't seem to matter which size or style, but the chrome just look so right. I don't think you need to play around with the colour, you've long ago nailed it.
Nailed it. RRs in chrome against that black 35/40 profile with your stance job done.

Nailed it. RRs in chrome against that black 35/40 profile with your stance job done.
I don't disagree with that. I just said to Mark, do I just leave alone now or do I get Jamie to make me another set of RRs.
The whole wheel mission this year will of gone full circle and I will be back where I started, but I won't of lost any money on anything I guess.

Actually I'm £50 up at the end of all this.

Double check though because I’ve seen wheels that should work not work. I’m sure someone on here is running that tyre and may be able to help more.
Cheers mate, this is all new to me and feels like a lot to learn.

I don't disagree with that. I just said to Mark, do I just leave alone now or do I get Jamie to make me another set of RRs.
The whole wheel mission this year will of gone full circle and I will be back where I started, but I won't of lost any money on anything I guess.

Actually I'm £50 up at the end of all this.
You forgetting tyres for all these things? :slow rofl:

You forgetting tyres for all these things? :slow rofl:

No, genuinely £50 up from start to end, not counting the fact I'm on new 18s and not old 19s, but I had 2 years out of the 19s, so I still see it as being up money wise.
Unless you include the fuel driving literally up and down the country to do the deals, then i'm well out of pocket, but who doesn't love a road trip or random meeting in a Tesco Carpark in London:thumbsup:

Yep, quick trial earlier. Defo need to get lower but smaller tyres exaggerated the look. It looked cool though.

Managed to get hold of a set of banded amaroks.. wanted you lovely lot to help me with colour on this red van? Maybe matte bronze? Gloss bronze or maybe that same black as @Tourershine had?

Out of the three id go gloss bronze. Black wont show the wheel off in my opinion,i think it needs to be a gloss finish in whatever colour you choose. And then you can sell thr 19rrs to me.. :whistle:

Back