Team Banded Brothers.

When I get the van back Wednesday/Thursday from the suspension being fitted I’ll let you know @DWS 90% sure they are coming off.

his version of “low” might nearly be the same as mine! :rofl:

Whoaaaaaaa I don’t think I can part with the 18’s
I think if you do part with your beloved 18’s, you should at least pass them on/give first refusal to a Team Reflex Silver Brother? :thumbsup:

Reactions: DWS
Your all going to think I’m nuts.. I was having trouble falling in love with my RR steels! I keep looking at them desperate to love them.. but I just don’t! The black is hard to love on mine! Canteras are going back on after this weekend.

yes! - although bugger at the same time (as i was hoping they'd be up for sale at some point! ;) :laugh: )
not that my opinion is worth owt but i preferred the Canteras on your van. summit to do with the matt black off of the red working so well i think...

yes! - although bugger at the same time (as i was hoping they'd be up for sale at some point! ;) :laugh: )
not that my opinion is worth owt but i preferred the Canteras on your van. summit to do with the matt black off of the red working so well i think...
You are totally right! They do work better for me as well. The quickest membership to banded brothers given up :laugh:

You are totally right! They do work better for me as well. The quickest membership to banded brothers given up :laugh:

aaah good - thought that might be a little controversial so didn't mention it but as you've come to the same conclusion:)
i think @Tourershine is maybe right when he says you lose some of the depth of the steels when they're in black?

anyway, you guys need to set up some sort of 'wheel pool' with 4/5 or 12 different sets of wheels so you can chop and change to your hearts content without all the buying and selling and general phaffing :laugh:

aaah good - thought that might be a little controversial so didn't mention it but as you've come to the same conclusion:)
i think @Tourershine is maybe right when he says you lose some of the depth of the steels when they're in black?

anyway, you guys need to set up some sort of 'wheel pool' with 4/5 or 12 different sets of wheels so you can chop and change to your hearts content without all the buying and selling and general phaffing :laugh:

Perhaps they could operate a rotation system!

:uh run:

Just FYI anyone looking to order it looks like std steels are on back log again. Was hoping to get mine before the first of the salt starts going down but I don't think that will be the case. I think if anyone has a standard set of 18in they would get decent money for them.

Another addition to the Banded Team.
These were part of a deal when I sold my 20s recently. They are done in a one off Copper with a really high metallic fleck added to give them a real pop in the sunlight. All Duchys work and thankfully they are mint because they are only a few months old, plus brand new tyres.

Will I be keeping them? I'm undecided at the moment.

20200902_153331.jpg

These were part of a deal when I sold my 20s recently. They are done in a one off Copper with a really high metallic fleck added to give them a real pop in the sunlight. All Duchys work and thankfully they are mint because they are only a few months old, plus brand new tyres.

View attachment 83715
Not sure about these ones, but perhaps I’m a bit too much of a traditionalist when it comes to wheel colour.

View attachment 83715
I think you should keep those and sell your silver/chrome ones to me!?:whistle::thumbsup:

Reactions: DWS
Not sure about these ones, but perhaps I’m a bit too much of a traditionalist when it comes to wheel colour.

Exactly why i'm undecided at the moment.
Banded 18s are not easy to find and there is zero stock of non-banded Amaroks in the country again, so a very long wait for any more banded Amaroks to be produced. Do I keep these and potentially change the colour, or do i move them on. I'm just unsure what to do with them at the moment, but I knew doing the deal on the 20s, the Amaroks are a far easier sell if I want to move them on.

Last edited:
Back