Team Banded Brothers.

I’m running 19 RRs now. Be prepared to wait though. The quality and workmanship is well worth it. Jaime is a top bloke as well! Not often you deal with people like that.

And they are off.. they are sitting in the garage now.
So if anyone wants them or is interested in them message me. @fezza68 heres your heads up. :thumbsup:

The tyres aren’t load rated and will 100% want to be changed as they are rubbish.. (I won’t let them go if your not going to stretch a tyre over them) got them just to see what the stretch was like and it wasn’t enough.
Spigot rings included

70F4CB57-8689-4605-BE44-08A374D0FA79.jpeg

@Jayjmac gonnna have to pass this time ( didnt expect you selling em so soon). Bushes,top mounts and arbs on the menu this week. Cheers.

Thought I’d offer them out to the banded brothers. I’m not actively selling them. It was just if anyone wants them then I’m willing to sell.

I’m in talks with another member about them currently. :whistle:

Hey chaps.

Thinking of running some winter steels this year. Just want to make sure they will go over my TSI brakes. My first set of alloys didn’t fit as they hit the brakes but they were a standard fit on a T6.

Anyone have any experience of this?

And they are off.. they are sitting in the garage now.
So if anyone wants them or is interested in them message me. @fezza68 heres your heads up. :thumbsup:

The tyres aren’t load rated and will 100% want to be changed as they are rubbish.. (I won’t let them go if your not going to stretch a tyre over them) got them just to see what the stretch was like and it wasn’t enough.
Spigot rings included

View attachment 84878
Just out of interest @Jayjmac, what are the widths on these and how much are you looking for?
Pm me if you’d prefer :thumbsup:

Back