Team Banded Brothers.

I think you should keep those and sell your silver/chrome ones to me!?:whistle::thumbsup:

Everything is for sale and i'd let the Chrome ones go, but.... and it is a big but. They are a week or so old, and have nearly £700 worth of Michelin Cross Climates fitted to them, which would be sold as a package. Plus the hassle of getting the Copper ones colour changed and then i'd want another set of Cross Climates whacking on. That all equates to daft money.

Everything is for sale and i'd let the Chrome ones go, but.... and it is a big but. They are a week or so old, and have nearly £700 worth of Michelin Cross Climates fitted to them, which would be sold as a package. Plus the hassle of getting the Copper ones colour changed and then i'd want another set of Cross Climates whacking on. That all equates to daft money.
You could always take your new Cross Climates off and just sell me the chrome wheels?

Can i ask which cross climates you went for? Is that the SUV version? And what size?

I've got a set of standard silvers (hypersilver) on order 8.5 and 9in. I might be interested in either set if you do let go and I can either cancel the order or someone else can have mine. I've got tyres on order so dont need.

Another addition to the Banded Team.
These were part of a deal when I sold my 20s recently. They are done in a one off Copper with a really high metallic fleck added to give them a real pop in the sunlight. All Duchys work and thankfully they are mint because they are only a few months old, plus brand new tyres.

Will I be keeping them? I'm undecided at the moment.

View attachment 83715
Look lost on the black van, they need a colour to pop against...

If you change your van to white they'd work well :thumbsup:

Just thinking out loud, you could add some copper detailing to your van, that would work and could look pretty cool actually :cool:

Another addition to the Banded Team.
These were part of a deal when I sold my 20s recently. They are done in a one off Copper with a really high metallic fleck added to give them a real pop in the sunlight. All Duchys work and thankfully they are mint because they are only a few months old, plus brand new tyres.

Will I be keeping them? I'm undecided at the moment.

View attachment 83715
I quite like them, very different. Not a colour you see to often.
I just don’t think you can beat those chrome RRs on a black van. Even some of the Rotiform in that colour they do or a half chrome and a dark colour maybe.

Looking low on those 18s with those slim tyres by the way! Curious to know what it rides like with that combo?

Looking low on those 18s with those slim tyres by the way! Curious to know what it rides like with that combo?

You right with your first comment and these are going to be sold on to fund some more Chrome banded RRs.

As for the drive on the Copper tyres. 18's always drive best in my opinion, but these tyres put my van a little too low and not only were my mud flaps just basically dragging on flat roads, I cannot get over the speed humps you stagger, because it bottoms out.

I could get away with the Copper 18s if I raise my van up, but sod that, i've only just found the stance I want, so the Chrome 18's are back on for now, giving me a little more clearance.
The Copper wheels would be great on just a lowered van, or aired out to get even lower, but a slammed static like mine, or maxed Solows are just not suitable.

Just thinking out loud, you could add some copper detailing to your van, that would work and could look pretty cool actually :cool:

Job knocky... Your cool is a little more tepid for my cool and just for that suggestion I'm going to pull out the guide rope peg on your teepee next week.

You right with your first comment and these are going to be sold on to fund some more Chrome banded RRs.

As for the drive on the Copper tyres. 18's always drive best in my opinion, but these tyres put my van a little too low and not only were my mud flaps just basically dragging on flat roads, I cannot get over the speed humps you stagger, because it bottoms out.

I could get away with the Copper 18s if I raise my van up, but sod that, i've only just found the stance I want, so the Chrome 18's are back on for now, giving me a little more clearance.
The Copper wheels would be great on just a lowered van, or aired out to get even lower, but a slammed static like mine, or maxed Solows are just not suitable.
I was going to follow up with I can see that mud flap on the deck! looks good but like you said not practical. As you know I’ve been there and feel that pain.

how did you find the widths on those? And the Amarok steels? I recall you didn’t go as wide did you?

I was going to follow up with I can see that mud flap on the deck! looks good but like you said not practical. As you know I’ve been there and feel that pain.

how did you find the widths on those? And the Amarok steels? I recall you didn’t go as wide did you?

Both sets are 8.5 and 9" but the offsets on Amaroks are further out than RRs, hence the RRs being 9 and 10"
My mate Shane has 9 and 10" Amaroks on his Red T6 and they sit too far out. My chrome 18s are a perfect setup both in tyre size and colour, so I'm keeping hold of those.
The Copper set will sell pretty quickly once I advertise them.

I’m just about to buy new tyres.. wish me luck!! :cry: The ones I’ve got are causing me aggro.

im still after a set of amaroks 8.5 and 9. It means running a 225/40 on the front and a 235/40 on the back though. No way a 9 and a 10 would be any good at all for either of us. I’m still waiting for the sale of that copper set a few pages back :inlove:

I’m just about to buy new tyres.. wish me luck!! :cry: The ones I’ve got are causing me aggro.

im still after a set of amaroks 8.5 and 9. It means running a 225/40 on the front and a 235/40 on the back though. No way a 9 and a 10 would be any good at all for either of us. I’m still waiting for the sale of that copper set a few pages back :inlove:
I can see a trade coming on!:whistle:

Will 235/55 r18 work with these? And will they be ok on a t6 lowered about 65-70mm?

My new Copper banded steels are potentially sold now, bar sorting out shipping up to Scotland. I thought about changing the colour because they just don't seem to suit a dark T6, but the Copper and it's amazing old school glitter fleck is just too cool to blast off and change to a boring colour, so they are going to a new home.

@Jayjmac why didn't you just text me mate, I didn't know you wanted the Coppers.

So the Chrome are back in place for now.

20200827_140026.jpg

Back