Team Banded Brothers.

The last I heard is he is only dealing with the trade now and not selling to the public. I'm not sure the exact reason, I haven't spoken to him for a while.

PS

House in the last few days of finishing :mexican wave:
aaaah well that might explain it?! strange that he would take all the online presence down though, unless he's 'relaunching/rebranding'?? but thanks for reply fella :thumbsup:

and great news re. the house! :cool:

Talk about a quick turnaround! Picked the new whip up at 5pm yesterday and in this afternoon for ST-X coilovers, and got the new boots on, still a few finishing touches to be done, -number plate surround off! Colour code tailgate handle,

To say I’m over the moon is an understatement

Thanks to everyone here who put up with me asking so many questions!!

92520496-43C1-4D19-AE21-A7DE66B7D393.jpeg
D58D4165-C2CC-47A7-A993-D0E95011F217.jpeg

If you are wondering if Navis schmoovs 20x10J all round works then technically they do. But the looks isn’t that good as staggered. Anyways…EE210DFD-FF0C-4A89-ACD5-B279C37A63B3.jpeg

Hey everyone, bit of a long story, so won’t go into it too much. I have a couple of replacement banded amaroks from Jamie at duchy sent to me last week. But where he has shut up shop I’m pretty sure I was one of, if not, the last order to be shipped. I now can’t get hold of him with any of the contact methods to ask what sealant, brand and what colour he used to seal the rim. The replacements haven’t been sealed like my original set. I want them to match the rest of the wheels obviously too. Does anyone know what he used to use? Or does anyone know Jamie personally to ask him for me? The powder coat is light anthracite (pics taken in different lighting). I have zero issues doing it obviously, I’m just really really want to use the same product. Thanks in advance all.

8043A19F-7292-40E5-A5A1-5BC9781B1B7B.jpeg

D279C990-FABA-4A60-A6B3-8E2315BDE6B1.jpeg

That just looks like clear silicone, mine are not sealed along that seam and are airtight, I wonder if it's there just to stop water sitting in the gap. I had considered dripping some black two pack paint into there on mine to have the same effect and stop anywhere for rust to start off.

I think its more to prevent water and crap sitting in there for as you say corrosion etc.
When the water and crap sit in there then corrosion will start us is very difficult (impossible) to get a good powder coat right into that tiny gap.

Yeah the previous set I have when powerdercoating they didnt do a great job. The set I bought recently I just sprayed some Dinitrol wax into the cavity.

I got mine a few months ago and they have white silicone which is nightmare to clean, to the point now where I don’t even bother.

I may remove it all and fill with black silicone like my other ones but worried I’ll scratch the chrome.

8E719A05-5CBA-4AB3-993A-A87BDFFC6FC4.jpeg

Back