Team Banded Brothers.

I got mine in January with no sealant, seem fine without it so far

Edit: my wheels do have a sealant, noticed when washing yesterday, would never had noticed if ir wasn't mentioned on here

Last edited:
I’m considering getting my smoked chrome Amarok’s sent back to Jamie and having them done in polished chrome!?
have you done this yet fella?! :p
also what tyres are you running? REALLY need to get mine sorted...

have you done this yet fella?! :p
also what tyres are you running? REALLY need to get mine sorted...
Not yet mate…. my smoked chrome banded Amarok’s have been cleaned and tucked up in my garage since January, although I did have them out last weekend for an Auto Glym Rapid Detailer session!:whistle:

Tyres are Goodyear Eagle F1 Asymmetric 5…. 255/45/18

Hi all, is anyone running 17" banded gp's with BFG tyres, just been speaking with Jamie @ Duchy and trying to decide on whether to go 8.5j or 9J.... (Jamie thinks 9J) however a good look at most swamper specific 17's is showing they are 8.5j) anybody got any pics or opinions?

Cheers

Darren

Last edited:
Do Amarok steels come in a 17” variety? I’ve seen 17s that look similar to both the 18” Amaroks and the 16” OEM T6 steels but I’ve not been able to figure out what they came on originally or where to find them.

Whatever they are, I would love to see what they look like banded on a T6…

Do Amarok steels come in a 17” variety? I’ve seen 17s that look similar to both the 18” Amaroks and the 16” OEM T6 steels but I’ve not been able to figure out what they came on originally or where to find them.

Whatever they are, I would love to see what they look like banded on a T6…
Maybe the ones you’ve seen are from a Mercedes Vito?

Currently a set of RR Banded Steels 19 x 9.5 with Michelin pilot sport tyres on Facebook. Think they are around £1350.00 . Which tbh is a bargain.
Not mine etc . Just giving a heads up guys.

Reactions: DWS
I’ve searched through the thread but can’t seem to find anything, can anyone help!

My T6.1 arrives next week and booked in to get suspension lowered the following, but prob is I haven’t a clue what way to go,

I’m running Banded Amaroks 9.5 rear and 8.5 fronts,

I’m considering eibach 50mm springs - if anyone can share pics of banded lowered 50mm I’d very much appreciate it

Or

St- x coilovers - again anyone runnin these wheels with that setup?

I fully understand the difference in ride going coils etc but I’m more focused on looks as this is a work van,

I’ve searched through the thread but can’t seem to find anything, can anyone help!

My T6.1 arrives next week and booked in to get suspension lowered the following, but prob is I haven’t a clue what way to go,

I’m considering eibach 50mm springs - if anyone can share pics of banded lowered 50mm I’d very much appreciate it

Or

I fully understand the difference in ride going coils etc but I’m more focused on looks as this is a work van,
Get solows

Or

T30 or T32?

Are you going to run heavy? Lowering springs will be awful if you run some weight...

Speak to Steve at CRS for a full run down of options though, I'd go with his recommendation personally...

T30 or T32?

Are you going to run heavy? Lowering springs will be awful if you run some weight...

Speak to Steve at CRS for a full run down of options though, I'd go with his recommendation personally...
T28 not super heavy I’m a blind fitter so will be carrying some weight with racking and tools

T28 not super heavy I’m a blind fitter so will be carrying some weight with racking and tools
I'd go for the Koni HR coilovers through Steve for a T28, I run mine at max drop, heavily loaded at times and the ride is spot on :thumbsup:

hmmmm...
can't seem to find any trace of Duchy on the t'interweb?
all the links to IG, FB and their website aren't working?? have I missed something, can anyone shed any light on why that might be?

@Tourershine - sorry to single you out (i'm sure you're busy with houses and working) but you're probably the person on here who has most dealings with them? hope you don't mind me asking. thank you...

hmmmm...
can't seem to find any trace of Duchy on the t'interweb?
all the links to IG, FB and their website aren't working?? have I missed something, can anyone shed any light on why that might be?

@Tourershine - sorry to single you out (i'm sure you're busy with houses and working) but you're probably the person on here who has most dealings with them? hope you don't mind me asking. thank you...

The last I heard is he is only dealing with the trade now and not selling to the public. I'm not sure the exact reason, I haven't spoken to him for a while.

PS

House in the last few days of finishing :mexican wave:

I did send Jamie a couple of texts about a month ago, which I can see he’s read but no reply from him. Shame really but then communication has never been his strong point.

Last edited:
Back