Team Banded Brothers.

Can anyone recommend some decent stubby valves?
Just grabbed these...

100x for £21

Screenshot_20220328-202655_Chrome.jpgScreenshot_20220328-202321_Chrome.jpg

PM me if anyone wants a couple of sets posted for £5

Tyres on and fitted to van this afternoon, had a heart in mouth moment when I tested opening the sliding door . Missed the wheel by 1/4 inch but rested on the wheel when open !! Phew ,they would of been in the For sale thread otherwise :D.
With the swamper set up on they didn't need lowering, but now .....they do. Oh well another wedge of cash to throw at it !

20220408_162439.jpg

Tyres on and fitted to van this afternoon, had a heart in mouth moment when I tested opening the sliding door . Missed the wheel by 1/4 inch but rested on the wheel when open !! Phew ,they would of been in the For sale thread otherwise :D.
With the swamper set up on they didn't need lowering, but now .....they do. Oh well another wedge of cash to throw at it !

View attachment 152210
Definitely needs dropping now!:cool:

View attachment 152210
Looks great

How are you guys keeping the white sealant on the duchy chrome wheels clean?

I’ve only had them 2 weeks and I can’t seem to get the white sealant clean…

99A1031D-6D3D-40ED-9D65-A9DEBB502B7C.jpeg

Solvent cleaner we use for upvc windows will work but I’m not sure if that will affect the powder coat

Solvent cleaner we use for upvc windows will work but I’m not sure if that will affect the powder coat
Solvent cleaner if used heavily will strip the paint off !..... @RyanGerry mine came back recently from Jamie looking similar. Just popped outside to take this pic for you.

20220413_133606.jpg

How are you guys keeping the white sealant on the duchy chrome wheels clean?

I’ve only had them 2 weeks and I can’t seem to get the white sealant clean…

View attachment 152815
If you are going to remove the sealant and re-do it , I suggest using leadmate which is waterproof,stainproof and obviously grey in colour. :thumbsup:

Apply a thin bead ,then with a wet handle end of say a paintbrush go over the sealant to give a nice finish .Any surplus product leave to dry and carefully remove when set.......Or if your competent use your finger ;)

My sealant is the same colour as the wheels.

My older duchys had no sealant at all though and they were fine without it.

Maybe just remove it?

Back