I run airlift 3P and you can fully customise each ride height setting in each corner digitally and on a app on your phone. 3H is a little more expensive but will give you the self levelling option with x4 extra sensors.

@Keaney I’ve heard (only heard) that the SoLow doesn’t go as low on the rear?
Also if I brought just the SoLow’s struts and bags front and rear could these be easily swapped out as the management system is still in place? Just a case of replacing the bags and struts and just re use the air lines? Same connections? Just for future reference..
Yes I like what you showed me of your setup. The airbags themselves are ABP aren’t they? Airlift is just a different management system?
sorry for all the questions, just don’t want to make a big mistake when I’m blowing that kind of money.

Here is Floyd, my T32 Kombi.

On ABT Bilstein shocks with 3P AirLift Management.

Compressors and tank underslung with the controller nestled in the drivers door with suede surround.

Not fully aired out on this pic as our drive is on a hill and my rear mud flaps hit the floor.

Bloody love It :thumbsup::sneaky:

977A7518-1515-4D88-A93E-B4F2E8EB70DC.jpeg

483EDE59-8873-484D-B1E3-D13B1D3A09CA.jpeg

Thanks, that first one looks as high as I‘d need. I’d sacrifice the tyres if necessary and go for a halfway house like the Latitude Cross or Nokian Weatherproof You have the exact setup I was going to go for, but you’re not happy with it? Is it because it doesn’t go low enough or something else I should be concerned about?
I’m pretty sure it’s lows and the extra comfort SoLow’s provide

@andys mine was fitted prior to it arriving, have the receipt, £5,500 fitted. Ouch but I wouldn’t go back.

Such a big kid toy but what a superb addition.

Yes I like what you showed me of your setup. The airbags themselves are ABP aren’t they? Airlift is just a different management system?
sorry for all the questions, just don’t want to make a big mistake when I’m blowing that kind of money.
Just a different system. Same shit different smell :whistle:

fully understand with blowing that sort of money! They do exactly the same thing and are both great. I just went purely on looks.

mine are abp but at a later date I’d swap out to SoLow’s if it was easy enough. The only reason for that is I drive very low and the SoLow’s are better down the extreme end.

Just a different system. Same shit different smell :whistle:

fully understand with blowing that sort of money! They do exactly the same thing and are both great. I just went purely on looks.

mine are abp but at a later date I’d swap out to SoLow’s if it was easy enough. The only reason for that is I drive very low and the SoLow’s are better down the extreme end.
What did you mean about choosing that particular system on looks? The controller, or height?

Thanks, that first one looks as high as I‘d need. I’d sacrifice the tyres if necessary and go for a halfway house like the Latitude Cross or Nokian Weatherproof You have the exact setup I was going to go for, but you’re not happy with it? Is it because it doesn’t go low enough or something else I should be concerned about?
no it’s totally fine I just heard that the t32 struts for so low go lower than the apb ones to essentially replicate a t30 hub mod height

Just purely the controller looks.
Yeah maybe best to wait a little while for accuair to come back which seems like they are now. I wanted to upgrade to the new ecu from them before they went bankrupt

Yeah maybe best to wait a little while for accuair to come back which seems like they are now. I wanted to upgrade to the new ecu from them before they went bankrupt
Can’t remember who they were brought by but it caused a stir. Big things to come??

Here is Floyd, my T32 Kombi.

On ABT Bilstein shocks with 3P AirLift Management.

Compressors and tank underslung with the controller nestled in the drivers door with suede surround.

Not fully aired out on this pic as our drive is on a hill and my rear mud flaps hit the floor.

Bloody love It :thumbsup::sneaky:

View attachment 90913

View attachment 90914
@Texxaco can I ask a question about your wheels/tyres.... are they 20’s and what are the widths? I’m especially interested in the fronts.... are they 8.5j and what size tyre do you have on there? :thumbsup:

@Texxaco can I ask a question about your wheels/tyres.... are they 20’s and what are the widths? I’m especially interested in the fronts.... are they 8.5j and what size tyre do you have on there? :thumbsup:

@T6ARF I am about to take my wheels off so great timing. Once they are off I will take a pic for you off the wheels sizes.

They are 20’s though.

Tyre size see below.

BCC95660-9D0A-43EC-A7E1-0AD5A5BA0FAD.jpeg

Back