Tailgate awning and roof spoiler

Hi - we want to get a tailgate awning but it seems like having a spoiler might be a prob. Does anyone have any experience of an awning that works with a spoiler?

We are in same position any one out there which has a suitable tailgate awning with a spoiler ? thanks Phill

Hi there thanks for the reply, any idea which model Reimo you have please? as there are a few on their site Thanks Phill

I have Reimo upgrade 2 I think it is...
Due to spoiler the awning doesn't quite attach properly with the supplied hooks/clips and sit correctly on tailgate edges (not to my liking anyway).
I have previously used small bungee loops to attach between hooks/clips and tailgate hinges (though not ideal/ bit fiddly).

Has anyone modified theirs with great success. Basically need to extend the strap the hooks/clips are attached to by a couple of inches.
Would be good if they were supplied with an adjustable strap or two loops whereby the hook could be adjustedd to suit.

Thank you for the reply, there must be an awning out there made specifically for a T6 with a spoiler. We have an awning but it clearly doesn’t fit properly as it leaks when raining there must be some company out there that makes one ? There is a very good market out there for one. Thanks again Phill

Back