Tailgate Awning

This was the first thing I thought of. Great looking bit of kit but quite a bit more costly over the Reimo too.
Might get the Reimo ordered next month!
the only reason I bought it was as a bedroom for us when we take the grand kids away and to be on the safe side we always book a jumbo pitch on a C&CC site

Daft question but how do you switch the alarm off so it doesn't go off with the tailgate open all night?

Daft question but how do you switch the alarm off so it doesn't go off with the tailgate open all night?
If you have the factory fitted alarm there is a disable switch below the driver’s B pillar. Behind the seatbelt;

If you have the factory fitted alarm there is a disable switch below the driver’s B pillar. Behind the seatbelt;

Ah that’s the same one I use for when I leave the dog in the van. Thought it was just a movement sensor?

Ah that’s the same one I use for when I leave the dog in the van. Thought it was just a movement sensor?
It’s what we use when camping, as it would be the movement sensor setting off the alarm. We have a Reimo tailgate awning.

There again, maybe I’ve missed the point, (wouldn’t be the first time!) and hopefully someone else will happen along to explain….:confused:
Andy

more info nee
more info needed does the tailgate awning require it to be open to support it and is the van empty at night or inhabited

more info nee

more info needed does the tailgate awning require it to be open to support it and is the van empty at night or inhabited
Hi it’s fully open - and the van is inhabited with us moving between the van back and tent area

Back