Sold Tacx Flux S turbo trainer

Status
Not open for further replies.

cgtmiles

VIP Member
T6 Legend
Hi All
F832B317-0AF9-4609-ADC4-F77B8A446715.jpeg
I know there’s a lot of cyclists on here so I thought I’d advertise it here before it goes on eBay. If anyone wants to continue cycling over the winter months this is a perfect solution with all the functions needed.

Bought just before Xmas from chain reaction for ~£550 and used 3 times before I decided it wasn’t for me.

Will sell for £450 collected or packed for courier collection (at your cost)

Hi All
View attachment 98305
I know there’s a lot of cyclists on here so I thought I’d advertise it here before it goes on eBay. If anyone wants to continue cycling over the winter months this is a perfect solution with all the functions needed.

Bought just before Xmas from chain reaction for ~£550 and used 3 times before I decided it wasn’t for me.

Will sell for £450 collected or packed for courier collection (at your cost)
Great bit of kit and great for zwift....@tourershine this will help shed the poundage lol

The lockdown is closing in! Soon this could be the only option available to go for a ride ;)

And you can go 7+ miles from home
A9D72BBA-5D97-43E2-A0A6-3615A284DB16.png
This a picture of a ride I did in the south of France on the tacx app

D0D02ABB-E90A-4A36-84F9-6F1EBA7807AA.jpegAnd this is the same ride in real life (or is it the other way round? :p)

Great but if kit but once you’ve had rollers being fixed would be strange, but then again so much safer than rollers lol, can’t beat crashing in your garden

All I read was Flux Capacitor!!:rofl::rofl:
It does have a hidden feature where you time travel if you go 88 mph while getting hit by lightning but no one knows about it as they never come back to 2020/2021 to talk about ito_O

• Haha
Reactions: JOG
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back