T7 Multivan

Agreed, and people will still be getting their hopes up posting pictures of a 15 year old concept vehicle.

So from all accounts the T7 will be a collaboration with Ford. Heavily based on the Transit! if that’s the case then the T6.1 will be the last in the line of pure Transporters...

I do hate the way these so called writers are not even intelligent enough to check their own work!
'The Transported will be based on...' and they expect us to subscribe to that level of stupidity!
He could probably get toilet cleaning wrong!

Ha ha ha ha! Just annoyed with "journalists" who cant even write correct English. The education system has already failed.

Hearing a few people say their dealers have told them the 6.1 is already over and no new orders are being taken for it.

A bit of mixed messaging apparently, as some who've actually ordered already are also claiming they've just been told their 6.1 is "off" by their dealer.

Who knows, a mixture of Corona impact on manufacturing, re-tooling plants for new model build and the new one being ready .. either way, Auto Express are headlining with the fact the T7 will be launched this year :

Hearing a few people say their dealers have told them the 6.1 is already over and no new orders are being taken for it.

A bit of mixed messaging apparently, as some who've actually ordered already are also claiming they've just been told their 6.1 is "off" by their dealer.

Who knows, a mixture of Corona impact on manufacturing, re-tooling plants for new model build and the new one being ready .. either way, Auto Express are headlining with the fact the T7 will be launched this year :

I have just this evening ordered my T6.1 so orders are still being taken and I also asked for a realistic time frame which I was told 7/8 months.

I have just this evening ordered my T6.1 so orders are still being taken and I also asked for a realistic time frame which I was told 7/8 months.
Wow! 7-8 months is a crazy time to wait! I wonder if my 6.1 is worth more than I paid for it...?

Back