T6 to T5.1 front end: Will it or won’t it fit?

I think if someone was to make a softer edged version of the T6 one, they'd sell by the boat load. Firms have gone to the trouble of making replicas of the OEM, so it can't take much more development to chop up a standard one and reform it to a more pleasing shape with goo and snot to make a mould.
Agreed, agreed,Agreed!!!

Agreed @Ali-G we need to convince @ChrisR to look into selling his own, he would make a fortune if he got it right or at least looking similar to the T5.1 lower bumper/spoiler.

Well my vw is off to be converted next week.... I’m totally unsure what to do with the front end... use to love the T5.1 sportline... the T6 just doesn’t look right.
any thoughts on what I could add?

I spent hours and hours searching and looking at different front spoilers and splitters but kept coming back to this one

Thanks to a very helpful forum member I managed to get hold of one and its in the body shop being sprayed and refurbed this week ready to fit...

The company still sell them (link above) although its not a cheap option as its bespoke to them.

Other options are ABT, VW Sportline, VW Black Gloss from Vanstyle, World of Carbon Splitter, Maxton and a few others out there....

Enjoy your van and the never ending journey of customising it... :thumbsup:

38894789_1084709648365429_5934133185037205504_n.jpg

I spent hours and hours searching and looking at different front spoilers and splitters but kept coming back to this one

Thanks to a very helpful forum member I managed to get hold of one and its in the body shop being sprayed and refurbed this week ready to fit...

The company still sell them (link above) although its not a cheap option as its bespoke to them.

Other options are ABT, VW Sportline, VW Black Gloss from Vanstyle, World of Carbon Splitter, Maxton and a few others out there....

Enjoy your van and the never ending journey of customising it... :thumbsup:

View attachment 100315
That’s much nicer.... I’ll check them out. Cheers

Well my vw is off to be converted next week.... I’m totally unsure what to do with the front end... use to love the T5.1 sportline... the T6 just doesn’t look right.
any thoughts on what I could add?
Reverse facelift it to a T5.1 Sportline front? It’s only wings, number, lights, grilles.....

Otherwise have a read of this thread

Back