Phantom

T6 Pro
Hi All

Ok so I generally go down the OEM route when it comes to parts but the sportline front one day I like and then another day I dislike! Van is Indium grey and only my opinion but I don't think its the best colour for the sportline front. I actually really like it on white / red vans!

I don't want it to look chavvy or like a race car but need to do something to finish it off, what do the seasoned professionals think is the best looking front and pictures please then I will order!?

Appreciated then I can finish the van and sleep better :)

Thank you

Nick

Yep Splitter for me as well.

Feel the same as you on the Sportline front. (Marmite):):confused:

I went for the World of Carbon splitter fitted by Oil and his Team at Bognor Motors.

I had Maxton splitter fitted at start, and really disliked the sportline splitter, but it was just lacking something at the front, with the Maxton.

so ended up eating my words and fitting the sportline one, happy with it
I felt the same, but after seeing one in the flesh fitted on @Paul Holmes van, it changed my opinion, maybe it was the colour of the van that dragged my eyes away from the spoiler :thumbsup:

Got the maxton V1 and wouldn’t swap it for anything else. Totally happy with its fitment and looks.

Hi All

Ok so I generally go down the OEM route when it comes to parts but the sportline front one day I like and then another day I dislike! Van is Indium grey and only my opinion but I don't think its the best colour for the sportline front. I actually really like it on white / red vans!

I actually agree with you that the Sportline splitter doesn't suit the Grey, but don't think it suits the Red either. In my opinion it's so Marmite that it only suits colours that it can almost vanish into the background, Black or White mainly, but I think the trick with the Sportline splitter is the front wheel poke.
Sounds daft, but get the front wheels to line up with the edge of the lower part of the Splitter edge, (the part most people don't like and think looks like a shelf) and the tyre makes the Splitter seem part of the van.

Or, I could just be talking chod and it looks tosh on my van too.

20180129_164241-3.jpg

@Phantom, Staunton Harold S.C just outside Melbourne, under the East Mids airport flight path, on Saturday. Bring back-up, you’ll need it (the Mrs loves the van and may be diminutive, but packs a bark and a bite :sneaky:).
Can’t find any pics on my phone, will have to take one tomorrow when lines up with various other configurations when meeting up with Studley, Deaky and Fish.

@Phantom, Staunton Harold S.C just outside Melbourne, under the East Mids airport flight path, on Saturday. Bring back-up, you’ll need it (the Mrs loves the van and may be diminutive, but packs a bark and a bite :sneaky:).
Can’t find any pics on my phone, will have to take one tomorrow when lines up with various other configurations when meeting up with Studley, Deaky and Fish.
@DaveyB hope they have a good weekend! Bit cold for me still (getting old)! As for your security sounds first class so I think I give that miss ;-)

Back