T6 to T5.1 front end: Will it or won’t it fit?

I think the H4 headlights make the front of the T6 look rubbish, and certainly worse than the T5.1.

But with any other headlights (especially factory LEDs) I prefer the T6 front.

Rapping one of the VW Bus mags and saw this T5/5.1 front bumper which I think looks way better than my T6 front bunch.

What do you guys think and can it be fitted to a T6?

802F182B-5A54-497F-8BE4-494D6D104DFA.jpeg

I know much prefer that look to my T6.

It'll be more than just the bumper. Travelin Lite do the 5.1 - 6 conversion

Yeah I do have the sportline spoiler. The T5 definitely looks better.

6854ECE6-3CC2-4D44-9F7A-DD7AD771BAC1.jpeg

D58015EF-6044-4294-B763-29421A921939.jpeg

It'll be more than just the bumper. Travelin Lite do the 5.1 - 6 conversion

This only works for T5.1’s being facelifted up to a T6, not the other way around (which is what I think @Texxaco wants).
Haha. If I’m honest, I think a T5.1 Sportline still looks a lot better than a 6.

I wonder if anyone else has considered a backwards facelift from a T6 to a T5.1 front end.
Same, mate. I think it looks a lot better than the current.

This only works for T5.1’s being facelifted up to a T6, not the other way around (which is what I think @Texxaco wants).

Same, mate. I think it looks a lot better than the current.

Agreed I would like to revert my T6 to T5.1.

Looks like it doesn’t
The thing I don’t like about the T6 spoiler is it just doesn’t look like it was made for the T6.
It looks oversized in comparison to the original bumper.
They look great from the side but weird from the front

Agreed I would like to revert my T6 to T5.1.
You’d certainly be able to find someone willing to swap the parts with you, I reckon. Your only problem would be the colour (and finding someone with LED’s) I guess?

The thing I don’t like about the T6 spoiler is it just doesn’t look like it was made for the T6.
It looks oversized in comparison to the original bumper.
Yeah i've always thought that. Looks a bit Jimmy Hill. Think mine's coming off when it gets a bit warmer

Looks like it doesn’t

They look great from the side but weird from the front
And what’s with ledge on each side, why did they not feather it to the original bumper.

Looks like a dinner table each side.:oops:

My point was that if those parts are needed to convert a T5.1 to a T6, then the opposites of those parts would need to be changed if going the other way. Therefore, bumper, wings, bonnet, grille, lights, side repeaters, arch liners, trim clips, brackets...

My point was that if those parts are needed to convert a T5.1 to a T6, then the opposites of those parts would need to be changed if going the other way. Therefore, bumper, wings, bonnet, grille, lights, side repeaters, arch liners, trim clips, brackets...
I do hope it’s a little easier than that @dubber36. Don’t fancy forking out 2K to replace just a bumper/spoiler.

Back