T6 Fuse panel layout - Engine and Cabin

My Lower Dash Cigarette Lighter isn't working on my 2016 T6. So that I can put a new fuse in I need to know where the fuse box that houses this particular fuse is located? After what I thought would be a straight forward search on YouTube I was left even more confused and am now having to guess whether it is located under the passenger seat, behind the center console cup holder or in the engine compartment. Also to save me having to check all of the fuses could you also tell me which fuse it is? Many thanks.

Below the gear shift cup holder drawer or behind the bottle holder if you have it.
1605795865763.png

Last edited:
Should be SC49.
Which fuse was blown?

Should be SC49.
Which fuse was blown?
It was a blue 15A spade-fuse that was located 3 or 4 places above the Pink 30A block-fuse.See photo in next post

Last edited:
That does look like sc49 you have replaced but it's possible you have mibi placed in wrong holder , in your picture you will see a 25amp fuse below your blue 15amp but there should be a space in-between ,so if you count up the way from the pink fuse which is sc41, including the missing fuse holders the blue would be in space sc49 just like @Loz fuses but it is possible he has more fuses than you if he has more options to power lol

Reactions: mmi
I blew the interior light fuse last night whilst changing the footwell (side door) bulb to an led one, I can't beleive that VW do not include a basic fuse map and the only way it would appear (after a sleepless night of research) I can get a fuse map is by becoming a paid member of the T6 forum, surely this cannot be right, after all I paid a fat load of money for the thing?!
Talk about frustration.....................................
VW, this isn't good enough!
Hello I agree with you totally,
I thought the idea of this forum was to help each out!!

did you ever manage to get a fuse chart for the inner cabin and engine compartment after?
I cannot find one anywhere which is just ridiculous!!
Why can it be so difficult!!
They are normally on the back of the fuse box or in the manual!!
Unbelievable!!
Regards,
John

Hi there.
Does anyone have a fuse panel layout for a T6 for the engine compartment and the cabin.
I read my manual that VW did not publish a layout when the vehicle was delivered because it was still under development.
It is pretty disappointing because there will come a day when a fuse will blow, I will have my family in the car and be in the middle of nowhere and all it would have taken to get back on the road is a simple fuse replacement. But you need a fuse panel layout to show you where the fuse is located like every car in the history of automobiles!
Anything would help please, mine is an Australian delivered Transporter TD400 4motion, but any layout will do, they couldn't be that different.
Thanks
Hello,
Did you ever get a fuse chart?
I have a T6 and could do with one
Regards

I can't beleive that VW do not include a basic fuse map and the only way it would appear I can get a fuse map is by becoming a paid member of the T6 forum, surely this cannot be right, after all I paid a fat load of money for the thing?!
Hello I agree with you totally,
I thought the idea of this forum was to help each out!!
I think @Dale was referring to VWUK being unhelpful, and not @Pauly, who’s paying for website and server costs

I’ve been trying to find an on/off fuse for the ignition connection to my newly installed Renogy 50amp DC-DC charger and MPPT controller….and I’ve just dropped the last 15a mini fuse into the void behind the trim! Just got back from a Halfords with a selection. Now I’m upside down again trying to find not only a suitable ignition terminal but also where I pulled that 15amp fuse from. Been some confusion between the different positions of cabin fuse positions between a T6 and T6 1. This is my 2017 T6 fuse board to the left of the gear lever with what appears to be the ignition feed I need (the 20a two below my yellow circle). I believe the other diagram is the new T6 1 position by the drivers knee. The original converters of my vehicle have changed some things a bit as the passenger seat now has the Webasto heater underneath and the leisure battery with all the associated electrics towards the back of the van. The point of all this is I see @Loz posted a really nice index to the fuses in his California and I realise these under dash fuse layouts get changed regularly so was wondering if there is any definitive list or index of this T6 2017 fuse board, even if just as a starting reference....or am I missing some obvious evidence?IMG_20220112_134540.jpgFuse-Card (1).jpg

Back