T6 Delays

Got the call back from customer waste of time care ,he just kept saying sorry ,but he couldn't do any thing about delays ,I said I am not complaining about delays ,it's that they have told me lies .
Really sorry but they can only tell you what's on the system .Yes well tell them to sort the system .Ten minutes of going round in circles .so no more news ,I will see if I hear anything back from the factory guide ,who is hopefully looking for any info on my van .

@StudleyGlass @carlg I was at the dealers a couple of days ago and my dealer checked the system and then came out of the office with a smile and said 'it's built'...
He said it would be on it's way to the port shortly, I hope his info is correct going off some of the letdowns I've been reading about, I've sold my car now so it's a bit of a juggling act sharing one car for the family and business use...Mines a 15o DSG T32 Highline Kombi with Led Head and tail lamps and a few other bits...
When did you order @Mojo

Got the call back from customer waste of time care ,he just kept saying sorry ,but he couldn't do any thing about delays ,I said I am not complaining about delays ,it's that they have told me lies .
Really sorry but they can only tell you what's on the system .Yes well tell them to sort the system .Ten minutes of going round in circles .so no more news ,I will see if I hear anything back from the factory guide ,who is hopefully looking for any info on my van .

sounds like what i got, waste of time, as i said before im not asking again, not worth it

Mnes been sat at the forign port for days now, the dealer says he will go collect it from Sheerness to speed up the process but so far still waiting for news its been shipped, 10 days odd now.

Remember when I worked at Southampton docks in the 80's lines of Fiat Strada's sitting there for weeks on end waiting for collection, cheap Russian steel and salt air, rusting before they left the docks!

Mnes been sat at the forign port for days now, the dealer says he will go collect it from Sheerness to speed up the process but so far still waiting for news its been shipped, 10 days odd now.

Remember when I worked at Southampton docks in the 80's lines of Fiat Strada's sitting there for weeks on end waiting for collection, cheap Russian steel and salt air, rusting before they left the docks!

Your 2 really know how to cheer me up ;):slow rofl:

Just got this from my dealer:

All good news as your Transporter was build last week and will be with us towards the end of the month or early November so no change or delay since you placed your order.

As soon as the vehicle is in the UK I will contact you to make final arrangements for payment and handover.

Just had a call from my man at dealership, he was very p$ss off with vw as he had no straight answers from them on delivers of his orders apart from there are factory delays on some builds due to parts i think (mine included) so no change there then ! just keep waiting Jase :(

good news @Tom :thumbsup:

Sounds like something might be up at VW? Ordered massively delayed, Euro 6 engines not appearing, etc.
Anyone know any VW insiders?

Think it's just the 204's that aren't coming through, plenty of 150's coming through, gave my guy an email he will get back to me Wednesday with a date as he's away at the moment but he mentioned that 204's were starting to get build dates last week, He knows I'm not overly fussed on when it comes and is a friend so I'd like to think he will give me a genuine reply rather than one that he thinks will keep me happy

Reactions: Tom
Think it's just the 204's that aren't coming through, plenty of 150's coming through, gave my guy an email he will get back to me Wednesday with a date as he's away at the moment but he mentioned that 204's were starting to get build dates last week, He knows I'm not overly fussed on when it comes and is a friend so I'd like to think he will give me a genuine reply rather than one that he thinks will keep me happy

Let us know mate.

Sounds like something might be up at VW? Ordered massively delayed, Euro 6 engines not appearing, etc.
Anyone know any VW insiders?
Yes the tour guide at the factory ,he told me last week that there is a shortage of seats ,they want to up production from 720 to 800 a day but the don't have the seats

Yes the tour guide at the factory ,he told me last week that there is a shortage of seats ,they want to up production from 720 to 800 a day but the don't have the seats
Really?
It was a tyre shortage when mine appeared to be delayed!!

I was told swivel seat bases and DSG supply problems were behind my delay - looks like they just have a list of reasons they cycle through to make it more believable!
I was told back in August ,that there was a 20 week delay on dsg boxes .
I think the seat one is genuine as I never asked him about delays ,only how long it took to build a van .

They are in dispute with a seat/upholstery manufacturer as reported in the news 2 weeks ago.

Back