T6 Delays

Well VW has got back to him saying it goes for build tomorrow, and if that's the case he should have it for the 1st week of November, I however think VW are just stringing him along I'll believe it when I see it, find it hard to believe I happened to ask the day before it goes to build

With all the tech available why can't VW show us build status direct from their systems?
At least it would stop all the bullshit!

Could easily be done, however they wouldn't be able to hide their mistakes and delays, this way they can continue to tell us whatever they think we want us to hear as long as it keeps us fish on the line

Spoke to my dealer today and he said my van is now in the U.k. sat at a port somewhere (I can't remember) awaiting transportation to the dealership...Yipeeeee!

Good luck @Mojo , fingers crossed sooner rather than later :thumbsup:

Euro vans told me today that my build has been confirmed again for next week.

I contacted my dealer to 'Check' all was in order, following my friends mis build, and he sent me a screenshot that said it was "Shipped at status 39" so hopefully should be with them shortly... :)

I was told last week by vwcvuk that it would be in production this week, now just received a call from my dealer saying its built and on route for shipping?!!?! Either way it'll be with me next month Don't understand why such confusion simply tracking a build progress... Did anyone get to know the exact issue with the 204 delays?

@Loz Good to hear mate, they might have come over on the same boat.. My dealer is saying it's usually about 10 days (ish) from landing in the country until they get to the showroom

Something i was told yesterday, makes it sound like orders should be flying through the system pretty soon!
Wonder if mine will turn up in 2016 :whistle:

Something i was told yesterday, makes it sound like orders should be flying through the system pretty soon!
Wonder if mine will turn up in 2016 :whistle:

Are you going to pass it on, or is it a secret :confused:

I'd take it with a pinch of salt to be fair. My order which was placed early sept, was unable to be amended last week as it was fast approaching build date! so it will now be a stock van for the dealer, so my order was placed again and it's still expected to arrive as originally planned! :whistle:

I should have a build date for the new order by mid next week, so we'll see ;)

Back