T6 Delays

Hopefully dealer (manager is a good chap I know) will pop the side bars on for me. I will Retro fit a couple led marker lights into them afterwards.
I will also ask if they can pop the van on trade plates to the sign Writter to vynl wrap the rear door whilst it's waiting for 1st march.

2 weeks of the wait will be in sunny Thailand, also get a bonus through so won't have to raid the savings... the sensible option is to wait... I thought you lot are here to support! Not assist the devil on my shoulder

Similar spec to mine gadgets but got 4motion as well

I thought I would bring the thread on to here .
I spoke to my sale's man today ,he said my van is now on a new screen ,as if it was just ordered. Which he said was progress . He said fingers crossed there might be an update tomorrow as he said this normally happens on a Wednesday.
But he said it was now a 20 week delay for DSG orders ,but they are giving priority to older orders .
How are you getting on @StudleyGlass ,any news .
Don't hold you breath, I waited 11months for mine to turn up, the dealerships are in the dark as much as you, I was given 5different delivery dates, chin up it's worth the wait

Don't hold you breath, I waited 11months for mine to turn up, the dealerships are in the dark as much as you, I was given 5different delivery dates, chin up it's worth the wait
@Andy63 it turned up at the end of October , 10 months from order to delivery .

They built it wrong last time round, missing a side door amongst other things, coming up for six months in a loan vehicle and 9 months from original order but yes I did add a couple more extras for the re-order.

Back