T6 Delays

after a phone call they're quoting 4 months for a Cali build, not too dissimilar to a panel van.
They might quote you 4 months, I was told 16 weeks but once you ordered it's a different case looking over on the Cali forum (spit spit) most of the cases there are similar. Saying all that I turned a grey one down because it was 1 not the colour I wanted 2 there was nothing on it I wanted other that dark windows

Just had my Kombi build week confirmed as week 50. Waiting to see if it is actually week 50 and how long it takes to get here! My money is on Feb sometime.. if not March...

Finally. Cuffed to bits.

IMAG0168_zps5kcoejs4.jpg

Brakes are very sharp, clutch is sharp, engine is lumpy in its delivery. 142 miles in, I'll let it run in before judgement. Engine is quiet though. Very quiet.
Dare I mention the illuminating devices on the front?
Fitting my collection is parts tomorrow. So much to fit it's all loaded in the back of the van. It's full. Best start a team abt thread.

Sat in the dealers still, and I've overheard a conversation between a salesman and customer, after a phone call they're quoting 4 months for a Cali build, not too dissimilar to a panel van.
Obviously nothing's guaranteed with the quoted 4 months, but the same dealers have been pretty good with my order so far, I'm looking at delivery a month earlier than expected.
Ours took 6 months.

Collected in the morning. Done 65 miles today and absolutely worship her . Parked at home and still siting inside

If you can tear yourself away from her you can put some more pics up :D

Reactions: Tom
So ordered back in June and just had a call to say It's ready for collection Friday!!! :)

Or...

they can hold it for 6 weeks and get it on a 17 plate... waited this long might as well wait another 6 was a tough call that one

Mine was delayed from June to November 2016 but now I have a 150 with ad blue and 66 plate ,better resale in the future so worth the wait I guess

Go get it, I couldn't wait another six weeks. I saved for years for mine and I'm now enjoying it. The new plate novelty soon wears off and if you wit for a 17 the 67 won't be far away.

Ordered 204 Highline Kombi T32 DSG 21 Sept told delivery week 2 but now mid Feb. I will get it registered 1 March 17 plate as it's only a few days to wait. Might ask dealer to fit the side bars I have in my shed! whilst it's sat waiting to register. 5 months wait I am told DSG takes longer and because I had the electric sunroof and other accessories that adds to lead time.
A month and a bit to wait before I can at least go sit in my new van!

Ordered 204 Highline Kombi T32 DSG 21 Sept told delivery week 2 but now mid Feb. I will get it registered 1 March 17 plate as it's only a few days to wait. Might ask dealer to fit the side bars I have in my shed! whilst it's sat waiting to register. 5 months wait I am told DSG takes longer and because I had the electric sunroof and other accessories that adds to lead time.
A month and a bit to wait before I can at least go sit in my new van!
If the dealer will do it for free then ideal. If not I'd definitely suggest doing it yourself. I am a DIY buffoon and I managed to fit my LED bars and wire them in. It took about 5 hours all said and told but that was because I was working in the dark last night!! I did a bar in under an hour this morning.

Back