[T6] Alpine iLX-F905D Halo 9

No it was the genuine alpine wiring kit all plug and play. It's really strange like I say the button do work just the wrong function and only the phone and mute mabey settings on the halo its self . And no I havnt tried hard reset good shout.

No it was the genuine alpine wiring kit all plug and play. It's really strange like I say the button do work just the wrong function and only the phone and mute mabey settings on the halo its self . And no I havnt tried hard reset good shout.
Did you ever solve this? I have the same issue

I fitted my Halo 9 a few weeks ago... I went for the lowest position as I didn't want the display to sit too high on the dashboard (and I also have no use for the storage compartment).
Had some issues with the phone function and hdmi, but everything solved with great support from alpine service. Now everything is working properly.

IMG_2603.JPG IMG_2604.JPG IMG_2605.JPG IMG_2606.JPG IMG_2607.JPG

I am still looking for a way to unlock vim...
does anyone here possibly have an idea?

Hi,

Having previously upgraded my door speakers to Alpines and then fitting rears with an amp earlier this year, I was keen to upgrade the headunit too.

Finally had the Alpine Halo 9 installed and cannot believe the difference. The sound quality is superb and it is so much easier to use than my previous Kenwood unit. I am also really liking the 'floating screen' display, although because I have it set quite low the single DIN pocket behind it is unusable.

As a music lover this is by far my favourite upgrade to the T6 thus far... Would highly recommend it! :thumbsup:

Scott

IMG_1979.jpeg

Halo 9 is my favourite floating screen for the T6. Fits perfectly in between the vents and doesn’t obscure them at all. I like it sat low like that too, a good OEM+ look. :thumbsup:

Hi
Exactly the same position as mine,also replaced the kenwood as I couldn’t see maps when the sun hit it,
Also subscribe to Tidal high res , something you might be interested in Scott , bit of fluffing around to use the onboard Tidal app but well worth it as 5x the quantity of CD, ( note the tidal app in apps is only cd quality no higher,that’s why you need to use alpines built in tidal app that is high res compatible, also use Tidal high res on compatible equipment at home and listen to tracks I’ve listened to all my life sound so much better i.e so much more detail and separation of instruments. Top marks to the alpine halo 9

Hi
Exactly the same position as mine,also replaced the kenwood as I couldn’t see maps when the sun hit it,
Also subscribe to Tidal high res , something you might be interested in Scott , bit of fluffing around to use the onboard Tidal app but well worth it as 5x the quantity of CD, ( note the tidal app in apps is only cd quality no higher,that’s why you need to use alpines built in tidal app that is high res compatible, also use Tidal high res on compatible equipment at home and listen to tracks I’ve listened to all my life sound so much better i.e so much more detail and separation of instruments. Top marks to the alpine halo 9
Hi Matt, thanks for that. Have not tried Tidal yet, will give it a try. :thumbsup:

Anyone seeing these Halo units getting nicked or making the van more of a target for theft?

Anyone seeing these Halo units getting nicked or making the van more of a target for theft?
You would think so but we haven’t heard one incident yet of them getting stolen, let’s hope that continues

By + DSP install does that infer the Halo DSP is missing some key functionality to get the best out of Tidal?
Don't get me wrong the audio controls inside the alpine are very good and quite anmdvanced compared to others but has no where near the capability of a proper DSP setup

Don't get me wrong the audio controls inside the alpine are very good and quite anmdvanced compared to others but has no where near the capability of a proper DSP setup
any DSP you would recommend

Audiotec Fisher is our go to for DSP and Amplifiers. Truly magnificent German kit

Back