T6 2018

Danbo

Hi all
I've just been informed by my dealer that my new T6 will be delayed due to it being a 2018 model!!!
Can anyone tell me what the differenences are going to be? Have no idea!

Sounds about right, the order books have closed on some models (calis & veles that i know of) and according to @BognorMotors the order books reopen on the 1st June for MY18 models including the new 204PS TSI petrol !!

Hopefully they will add some more paint colour options. Blackberry has been binned off....what will replace it?

Order book was re-opened yesterday on all models. I believe its June 4th for My 18 and the price increase.

Hi all
I've just been informed by my dealer that my new T6 will be delayed due to it being a 2018 model!!!
Can anyone tell me what the differenences are going to be? Have no idea!
I got told the same and a price increase of 2% in the price.
Theres are few extra safety features which I'd already chosen!

The emergency brake thingy aparently, the one the operatesame at 19mph or less. Think it's only the Highline model.

There was some other bits but I was more annoyed by the 2% increase 4 weeks after ordering.

My dealer fixed the price at the time of ordering (pre-price rise), despite the fact I'll be getting an MY18

2018 spec as per the dealer response:

I can confirm that Volkswagen are having a petrol option Transporter, we will be launching two new petrol engines across the Transporter range at model year to mirror the current engine offering on Caravelle (150PS Manual and 204PS DSG). Expect to see availability across panel van, kombi, window van as well as Shuttle and California.

However, full availability and pricing will be announced closer to the time we open for order.

changes within the 2018 model are as follows :

- City emergency braking – warns of hazardous situations and, when necessary, triggers emergency braking. Multi-Function display plus with Driver Alert: monitors the steering patterns and alerts the driver to take a break., this is now standard on all models and trim lines.

- Automatic headlights with daytime running lights and leaving home function, auto-dimming rear-view mirror, rain sensor (lights and vision pack), multi-function steering wheel are now standard on all trim levels

- The tailgate lights will flash when tailgate is unlocked.

Finally, there are other changes where certain items have been discontinued as extra options however will still remain standard if standard with that particular vehicle.

I have to say that the petrol model is a real selling point for me. If you take into consideration plans to save environment and push diesels off the road, then VW have made a right move in its U.K. Release.

Back