2018 T6 Kombi 204 DSG

Bigreedy1980

Hi all,

New here so bear with me !

I have owned a couple of T5 1.9td in the past and now in the market for a T6 Kombi.

I have the opportunity to purchase a 2018 - 204 DSG highline kombi from my work, it has full VW history and has had a lot of money spent when needed Inc new turbos, recent full service, discs pads, tyres etc so it's in pretty good shape.
It's everything I want, even has ATB styling, double slider, tailgate, leather seats etc, however the mileage is high and will be around 150- 155k by the time its replacement arrives.

Is this worth purchasing ? I should be able to pick it up around the trade in price of around 14k Inc VAT

Any advice would be appreciated

Cheers Colin

Last edited:
At that price be rude not to! You seem to know the van well and it’s been very well looked after! Don’t let the milage put you off

At that sort of mileage all the big jobs would have been done. We have a 204 at work we look after, my old bamboo demo, that’s covered well over 200k miles and still going strong.

Well I have finally got the van today and I'm chuffed as punch with it !

Got a few jobs to do and a EML light to deal with but it's a loverly van, hopefully it will serve me well

Back