T6 2018

Sorry for all the questions but there's a reason!! Can anyone answer the following questions please?
When does the MY18 manufacturing commence?
How long does it take to complete a van from build start date to dealership delivery?
Can you request changes to the spec once it goes into build?
If the spec has been screwed up, can you reorder without losing your deposit?
If you withdraw your order, do you lose your deposit?

MY18 started a few weeks back and some have already been delivered, i have one parked outside
Its roughly 2-3 weeks from build week to dealer delivery
No changes can be made once build week is confirmed
If the dealer ordered the wrong spec you can reject vehicle and they will order you a new one on a priority build (quicker than normal order)
If you withdraw your order then technically you would lose your deposit but it seems quite rare as generally its easy for a dealer to sell it on

Thanks Pauly, I appreciate your quick response. A reorder it is then :)

When the build has been wrong, in general, is it normally the factory or the dealer that makes the mistake?

Just wondering as it seems most arrive with incorrect builds

Hello all I am a newbie caraveller to be. This thread caught my interest.
I ordered a petrol caravelle at the end of May. I contacted dealer last week for an update and was told the factory have my order but no build slot. Dealer said it might be due to petrols being new.
Does this sound gen?
Will I get a MY18?
I was not expecting delivery until September anyway. Wasn't aware of model year at all.

Sounds about right, petrols are still quite new and MY18 vehicles have already started to be delivered so yours will be one

Back