T6.1 Sportline incoming . . . ? (T-Sport20)

I'm gutted, still going to have the conversation with my accountant in the hope she knows more info.
Same as, will be on the case Tuesday morning, hopefully it will be ok. I think I would struggle with a SWB :oops: Could be interesting conversation with the sales guy:oops:

Hi Andy, unfortunately my accountant is away this week :rolleyes: although I did get a snippet of info, the LWB will not qualify for VAT reclaim plus the BIK will be classed as a car so you get hit there, then there is the tax relief which again drops to around 8% :rolleyes: I have left order details with them and asked for them to put it in figures I will understand ££££ rather than percentages:) really want the kombi rather than swapping the order to a van, business head says van heart says kombi:oops: jees:D I’ll switch it off now until I hear what the uplift in costs are

Just picking myself up off the floor :oops: financial suicide would be the only way to describe buying the kombi through the company:(:( really need to have a sit down and re think the situation:rolleyes: at the moment I’m leaning towards a panel van with the drivers side sliding door, then at a later date instal windows plus a second row of seats, bloody HMRC lol. All I know is I will be having an interesting conversation with the sales rep lol, hopefully he will be understanding an helpful.

• Sad
Reactions: CAB
So what happens with the one coming in September? Cancel and reorder or sell it to me at a discount?? lol

So what happens with the one coming in September? Cancel and reorder or sell it to me at a discount?? lol
Lol I could sell at a premium :D I’m not sure how this will pan out, I’m hoping we are early enough to re configure the order to a panel van, Im hoping to get to the dealers on Thursday to see where we go with it:) flipping nightmare lol

Yeah can see what your going through! Nightmare! Let us know how you get on.
BJ

Back