T6.1 Sportline incoming . . . ? (T-Sport20)

VWSAWKS that’s excellent info, lets see what they initially offer and then let the fun begin having said that, it is definitely a sellers market right now so it’s more a case of take it or leave it they do come with a good spec for sure I’m going tailgate no window and only options I require are tow bar and mud flaps. I will come back with dirty details tomorrow
Your right this did involve some work as one dealer just outright refused to do anything on the price for me but after a little work I was happy with this deal. I've also gone for tailgate no window and decided on Pure Grey..

Hi, so with a little bit of to and throwing a deal was struck, signed on the line and deposit payed :cool: As per usual there was no dealer margin to play with:rolleyes: Once we got to the price point with all the options included he offered me a £1200 discount through finance, he already knew at this point it would be a full payment when it’s time to collect lol. In the end he see sense and we reached an equivalent of 7% plus carbon paint protection:D not sure if that would have been something I purchased but it got in the deal for free so happy days:cool: to be honest I would have settled on 5% so a good mornings work complete. All I have to do is wait:cry: looking at Jan or Feb, could be sooner but won’t hold me breath lol. Options in the end were Towbar, 80ltr fuel tank, mud flaps and tailgate with no window. This is my first venture into the transporter world, have always had Ford transits, at the moment I have a high roof long wheelbase transit and a custom sport, I no longer need such a large van so that will be gone shortly and the custom will go once I’ve got the transporter:) hope I’ve made the right choice:oops::D I’m sure I have !! let the countdown begin

Hi, so with a little bit of to and throwing a deal was struck, signed on the line and deposit payed :cool: As per usual there was no dealer margin to play with:rolleyes: Once we got to the price point with all the options included he offered me a £1200 discount through finance, he already knew at this point it would be a full payment when it’s time to collect lol. In the end he see sense and we reached an equivalent of 7% plus carbon paint protection:D not sure if that would have been something I purchased but it got in the deal for free so happy days:cool: to be honest I would have settled on 5% so a good mornings work complete. All I have to do is wait:cry: looking at Jan or Feb, could be sooner but won’t hold me breath lol. Options in the end were Towbar, 80ltr fuel tank, mud flaps and tailgate with no window. This is my first venture into the transporter world, have always had Ford transits, at the moment I have a high roof long wheelbase transit and a custom sport, I no longer need such a large van so that will be gone shortly and the custom will go once I’ve got the transporter:) hope I’ve made the right choice:oops::D I’m sure I have !! let the countdown begin
My first transporter too always had Renault
Well done buddy, now it's the waiting game we have to look forward to!

I think the £1200 is the deposit contribution that everyone gets on PCP. Many take out the finance to get the extra discount and service plan, then settle after delivery, costing just a few days interest.

Paint protection from the dealers isn't always applied properly, if at all. If the dealer includes it for 'free' ask how much it would normally cost, then ask for that amount to be deducted from the price instead.

Only VW would probably know that.
If you order now you probably won’t get one till next year. That’s what my local dealer told me the other day.

Just had a provisional build week of 46. Ordered middle of April. Can’t wait but still saving the pennies.

I’m in the same dilemma. Don’t want it too quick as my Lease Ford Custom goes back on April 2nd so may order around September. Saving like mad to reduce the monthly payments. That way it’ll make it easier to save for the balloon at the end.
Gulp!

I’m in the same dilemma. Don’t want it too quick as my Lease Ford Custom goes back on April 2nd so may order around September. Saving like mad to reduce the monthly payments. That way it’ll make it easier to save for the balloon at the end.
Gulp!

I would order now, mine's not being delivered until Jan/Feb and I ordered it middle of April.

Just been reading through the the VAT and bik threads :oops: looks like I need to have a chat with the accountant, just assumed i could claim like normal:D oh I need a beer to settle me nerves lol.

the the vat and bik threads are fantastic.
Gissa clue what you mean lol.

Lol a little bit vague, think the alcohol has taken effect :D I’m purchasing the sportline through my LTD company and assumed I could claim the VAT back, seems HMRC class the kombi as a car:oops: this has complications regarding both the benefit in kind and vat reclaim:cry:

Nothing in life is simple!
I de-registered from VAT a couple of years ago as was losing jobs as was working for joe public rather than big companies.
It hurts when you can’t claim it back but on the other hand as it’s a business asset I can still claim most back.

Isn’t that the case, I currently have two vans, one a custom sport and the other a high roof LWB transit. I've decided it’s madness running two vans into London when we work as a team of four hence a kombi, on the odd occasion when we have to split I will just use my car. Materials are mostly delivered by truck which leaves us just needing tools which will be carried in the cargo area. And there was me thinking the government want us to think of the climate :D talk about wanting your cake and eating it lol

If it’s solely for business use then you can claim back the vat. Even if it’s a panel van doesn’t allow you to claim back 100% vat if you also use it for personal use.

My accountant recommends 66% business and 33% private use.
About right for me I reckon

id be happy at that, sure the accountant will explain my best options :) just got a wobble on reading all the different takes on it:oops: main thing is I’m still getting it:cool::D just got to wait:cry:

Back