T6.1 Sportline incoming . . . ? (T-Sport20)

So update time :)
I paid a visit to my VW dealers this morning to discus my options after taking advice from my accountant, when I finished explaining the advice I’d been given the sales guy said not to worry as this grey area regarding kombi vans has been floating around for years and that HMRC will do nothing :oops: I politely said I will follow the advice of my accountant who has looked after my business for the last 27 years :D I have to say that once he knew I was serious he was great:) So the upshot is the Kombi order cancelled and deposit transferred over to the new order :cool:I have now changed the order to a Sportline LWB van in indium grey with all original options with the added option of a drivers side sliding door :) unfortunately being a new order I have now got to wait for a new build date:rolleyes: Have to say that I was expecting to lose the deposit, so all In all it went smoother than I was expecting :) I may get side windows fitted and a cheap set of seats and hey presto………a kombi:D:D

My Black edition panel van build date august,,
Expected @ dealer sometime September
No confirmation on sport line bits going on in factory or in uk , so that Date needs tbc .

All dealers will have some form of sport line for august Hope to see one in real life then .

So update time :)
I paid a visit to my VW dealers this morning to discus my options after taking advice from my accountant, when I finished explaining the advice I’d been given the sales guy said not to worry as this grey area regarding kombi vans has been floating around for years and that HMRC will do nothing :oops: I politely said I will follow the advice of my accountant who has looked after my business for the last 27 years :D I have to say that once he knew I was serious he was great:) So the upshot is the Kombi order cancelled and deposit transferred over to the new order :cool:I have now changed the order to a Sportline LWB van in indium grey with all original options with the added option of a drivers side sliding door :) unfortunately being a new order I have now got to wait for a new build date:rolleyes: Have to say that I was expecting to lose the deposit, so all In all it went smoother than I was expecting :) I may get side windows fitted and a cheap set of seats and hey presto………a kombi:D:D

surely they could have been vague with the invoice for the kombi, ie: kept any reference to a kombi off the description? seems silly ordering a panel van, to then stick a cheap set of seats in it, shouldve ordered the kombi, :)

Deposit put down on a LWB Pure Grey this afternoon. Just added a 80 ltr fuel tank to slow the build. Going for March delivery as will still have my Ford Custom till April 2nd 2022.
Happy Dayz!
Also how much did it cost to add the larger fuel tank?

surely they could have been vague with the invoice for the kombi, ie: kept any reference to a kombi off the description? seems silly ordering a panel van, to then stick a cheap set of seats in it, shouldve ordered the kombi, :)
Yeh could of but just don’t want any potential grief from Hmrc, will be nothing but the best oak bench seat going in :D

Got about 6% but also got the standard £1200 deposit contribution plus got 4 full services thrown in plus Car Mats and a few other bits and bobs.

Congrats, welcome to the club!

I’m a moderator on the old T5 forum so still a regular over there but this Forum is more friendlier imho.
Had my previous T5 for 13 years. Still miss her but now looking forward to the Sportline.
Cant wait!

I was under the impression that the new Sportline was appearing in dealers July/August/September time this year. Any news? Anyone seen one in the flesh yet?

Back