T6.1 SOS Error: emergency call. Workshop!

SimonMRT

This just came up on my Caravelle T6.1 Error: emergency call.Workshop! any one have any ideas? See photo attached. Thanks!!!

ERROR T6.1.jpg

DaveD

VIP Member
T6 Legend
If you type into Google, "vw display sos error emergency: call workshop" you'll see that you are not alone!

oldiebut goodie

VIP Member
T6 Guru
Don't quote me on it but I have seen several reports of this on the T6.1 and the T-Cross models - there is a fault somewhere that VW cannot find!
T6.1 SOS Button Fault no help I know but other reports of problem.

Gazwell69

My T6. 1 panel van is doing the same , probably 2 or 3 times a week , had it plugged in at vw and they think it's the control module up in the roof console that's at fault but weren't sure.we're happy to order a new one in but would need the van possibly for a couple of days , that's no good to me so gonna see what develops on the forum

Paynewright

VIP Member
T6 Legend
SWMBO’s Octavia does it as well as the 1.5tsi stutter when cold - dealers say they’ve fixed it twice but its still there!!

Markgf

VIP Member
T6 Guru
I’ve recently had a fault with the auto lights, auto wipers, and alarm sensors. This was due to a pinched cable above the headlining, near the roof console. Yours could be a similar issue. Mine happened at about 3 months old

Deaston

T6 Pro
This SOS fault has started happening on my T6.1 at 11 months old. Incredible how my 2013 T5.1 is still going strong without ever having a problem and the T6.1 is already falling apart!

jack454

T6 Pro
hi all

does anyone know if this issue has been figured out yet by Vw
mine started doing it on saturday,

its a 70 plate 6.1?

cheers