Found T6.1 rear kombi 2+1 seats, belts and flooring

RyanT6

Sold!
VIP Member
T6 Pro
Looking for rear seats preferably from a kombi in brick pattern would like the floor belts and panels too if possible. Thank you

Looking for rear seats preferably from a kombi in brick pattern would like the floor belts and panels too if possible. Thank you

Need them to be a 2+1 because they need to have the isofix on 2 of the seats please

Hello I have three independent seats in black leather from VW T6 Caravelle with isofix fixation

If you are still struggling I do have a set of GTD grey leather tartan blue with all belts and fixings,
They are easy enough to recover although not ideal.

Hello I have three independent seats in black leather from VW T6 Caravelle with isofix fixation

@menfred37 What will delivery cost to the UK, or is the item collection-only?

@menfred37 What will delivery cost to the UK, or is the item collection-only?
hello I can have it delivered to England but I would need an address so that I can give you the amount for the transport costs
Edit to add, Friday 15/09/23 1325:
Hello, I have just inquired about the delivery of the seats.
This is going to be complicated because as an individual it asks me for more than 500 euros for delivery without counting the customs fees that you will have to pay.
but if you are really interested I can take them to the ferry exit in Calais on a Saturday morning

Last edited by a moderator:
Back