Found Kombi 2+1 seats & lwb Kombi floor

Status
Not open for further replies.

s77ngy

Hello,

Looking for all the part to convert my panel van to a kombi.

Looking for a 2+1 seat set up preferably in Brick fabric (folding), LWB Kombi floor (single slider), seat belts fixing & lashing points.

Many Thanks
Paul

Hello,

Looking for all the part to convert my panel van to a kombi.

Looking for a 2+1 seat set up preferably in Brick fabric (folding), LWB Kombi floor (single slider), seat belts fixing & lashing points.

Many Thanks
Paul
Hi
My lwb Combi is going for conversion end of this month, it will have everything you require, the seats are Simora though rather than brick, but they are 2 + 1, all belts and floor mats
The conversion is being done by Knights custom conversions at Spalding, the deal I have done with them means they are retaining all the bits you need as Jon there said occasionally they get asked for a Combi conversion. So it might be worth you talking to them.
Regards
Mark

Hi
My lwb Combi is going for conversion end of this month, it will have everything you require, the seats are Simora though rather than brick, but they are 2 + 1, all belts and floor mats
The conversion is being done by Knights custom conversions at Spalding, the deal I have done with them means they are retaining all the bits you need as Jon there said occasionally they get asked for a Combi conversion. So it might be worth you talking to them.
Regards
Mark
Hi Mark,

Thanks for your reply.

I will give them a ring and see if they are available.

Thanks
Paul

Hi

I have a set of Kombi seats in Brick with floor LWB. I am just about to take them out of my T6.1 4 Motion if you are still looking

Hi, I have my Sportline front seats for sale. Captain seat and passenger double seat for sale. Full black leather with red leather trim. Mint contrition from a 2017 combi. I have just had my interior replaced. New front seats and recovered the rear triple seat. Don’t know if that’s any good to you. If it is just get in touch.

Price wise. I was asking some of the guys on here for some help in letting me know the value and haven’t had anyone come back to me.
I was told by someone I know to advertise them for £1800. I’d be happy with £1500. Not looking to overcharge anyone or give them away either.
The driver seat doesn’t have the single base. I used that when we replaced my van seats.
I’m in the west of Scotland just 25 miles outside of Glasgow.

Photos.

09E9A44E-DFA0-4742-A2AF-19F4176BBF10.jpeg

70B2F048-788C-43AE-95A7-F4C66E0B8315.jpeg

5037FD0F-2836-47A7-8574-D47037A3DB83.jpeg

06272614-215F-4EA6-9076-F147E79E3E2F.jpeg

C67417B1-711C-4FE3-9A70-E9B6AFE439F8.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back