T6.1 new order delays

Hahaha we are now counting it in seconds .

@Bav what’s the latest with yours a know from previous posts we were similar build weeks and ordering dates

Hahaha we are now counting it in seconds .

@Bav what’s the latest with yours a know from previous posts we were similar build weeks and ordering dates
Yeah, sad innit? :laugh:

Allegedly, build started w/c 7 Nov, but not heard anything further. TBH, not sure I dare ask for an update!!

What's the latest on yours?

Hopefully it’s just going to be a call and you are ready to collect .

Supposedly build week last week . Not heard anything and not holding my breath .

Sold my Q5 on motorway last week got very good price and very easy to do

Here she is. All parked up and no plans to use it for a few months for work as now doing a few patios and driveways. Getting all materials delivered plus I’m getting muddy and dusty and no way am I sitting in a £53k van!!

View attachment 180774
Has your van got a lock /key hole on the drivers or passenger handle.
Mine has come with it on passenger side which seems strange
Cheers carl

Dunno. I’ll look in the morning. Picked it up Weds and still not used/sat/looked at it lol

Just had a strange phone conversation with Autoebid. It seems they were calling me to inform me that they didn't have an update on my van, but then, almost inadvertently, gave me an update on my van!? o_O

Bearing in mind the latest I knew was that I had a confirmed build week of w/c 7 Nov, but I hadn't heard anything further and I hadn't chased-up, the conversation went something like...

Autoebid: "Hi, it's Karen from Autoebid. It's about the van you ordered."
Me: "Oh, hi."
Autoebid: "I've just spoken to your dealer and they told us that they couldn't provide a date for when your van will be delivered to them"
Me: "Okay, so no further news then - we still don't know if it's been built"
Autoebid: "We're Autoebid, not your dealer - we don't have such information" [pregnant pause] "...all we know is that the dealer said they didn't know how long it would be for the van to reach the UK and then be delivered to them"
Me: [confused] "Okay then... so is the dealer saying the van is awaiting shipping to the UK?"
Autoebid: "Yes"
Me: [still confused] "So it must have been built then?
Autoebid: "We don't know, but we don't have an update for you."
Me: "But if it's awaiting shipping, it must have been built, yes?"
Autoebid: "That's correct."
Me: "Right, well thanks for that. Bye."

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

So , do you know for sure if it’s been built and awaiting shipping? I had a build date of 31st October but when I spoke to the dealer last week he said mine had gone into build mid November but were still expecting a December arrival at dealers

So , do you know for sure if it’s been built and awaiting shipping? I had a build date of 31st October but when I spoke to the dealer last week he said mine had gone into build mid November but were still expecting a December arrival at dealers
Not totally convinced it's been built, no - will have to speak to the dealer to find out one way or the other.

TBH, Autoebid just seem to be getting in the way at the moment - they either know less than me, or they know more than me but aren't telling me what they know because they assume I already know.:grin bounce:

My build date was 10th October, didn't get to the port in emden till 9th November, up until then the dealers had no idea weather it was built or not

I’ve just had an email from Autoebid. Still no build date almost 12 months to the day from date of order…

Just had a strange phone conversation with Autoebid. It seems they were calling me to inform me that they didn't have an update on my van, but then, almost inadvertently, gave me an update on my van!? o_O

Bearing in mind the latest I knew was that I had a confirmed build week of w/c 7 Nov, but I hadn't heard anything further and I hadn't chased-up, the conversation went something like...

Autoebid: "Hi, it's Karen from Autoebid. It's about the van you ordered."
Me: "Oh, hi."
Autoebid: "I've just spoken to your dealer and they told us that they couldn't provide a date for when your van will be delivered to them"
Me: "Okay, so no further news then - we still don't know if it's been built"
Autoebid: "We're Autoebid, not your dealer - we don't have such information" [pregnant pause] "...all we know is that the dealer said they didn't know how long it would be for the van to reach the UK and then be delivered to them"
Me: [confused] "Okay then... so is the dealer saying the van is awaiting shipping to the UK?"
Autoebid: "Yes"
Me: [still confused] "So it must have been built then?
Autoebid: "We don't know, but we don't have an update for you."
Me: "But if it's awaiting shipping, it must have been built, yes?"
Autoebid: "That's correct."
Me: "Right, well thanks for that. Bye."

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
What a joke, I’d ask for the dealers details. That’s what I did with vanarama (in fact they offered) and the dealer was really helpful

What a joke, I’d ask for the dealers details. That’s what I did with vanarama (in fact they offered) and the dealer was really helpful
I've spoken with the dealer quite a few times over the last 19 months (almost on first name terms :rolleyes:) and they're helpful enough, though they rarely know anything more than the bloke in the street. What I don't get is why Autoebid get involved after the initial dealer introduction - they don't add anything other than confusion.

Back