T6.1 new order delays

I've spoken with the dealer quite a few times over the last 19 months (almost on first name terms :rolleyes:) and they're helpful enough, though they rarely know anything more than the bloke in the street. What I don't get is why Autoebid get involved after the initial dealer introduction - they don't add anything other than confusion.
Yeah, it was the same with me. I knew that mine was built before vanarama, I actually told them when it was being delivered to me! The dealer regularly sent me screenshots of the order system which was helpful. They knew it was built and on the ship. Hopefully it will just turn up as I’m pretty sure that when you go to status 20 it doesn’t change

I've just received a "please download the We Connect app onto your phone" email from VWCV.

Before I get too excited, can anyone tell me at what point in the build-ship-deliver-handover process does this email get issued? Is my van imminently arriving, or is this just a tease from VW?

TIA

So if you get an email asking you to download an app it's good news.
Mines still at the factory but its built and just waiting in the queue.
Ordered mid March this year but was told 12-18 months so happy with that compared to some of the wait times on here. The dealer reckons it will be end of Dec or early Jan by the time its ready to be picked up.
This was posted on page 200 i think … so it looks like a good news day for you Bav:mexican wave:

Was hoping to hear about mine this week as I twatted the outlander on a removable bollard that was not removed and now the insurance company want to right it off!!!

4D341DB7-CDD9-4A3C-807F-DD1013810299.jpeg

My Sportline turned up around 4-5 weeks after I knew it was at port. Obviously had to go to Wales to get the bling. I reckon you’ll get yours before Christmas

Reactions: Bav
Was hoping to hear about mine this week as I twatted the outlander on a removable bollard that was not removed and now the insurance company want to right it off!!!

View attachment 181395
Bollards!! :mad:

Can't quite see from the pic- is it damaged all down the offside or just the passenger door? Seems excessive to write-off just for a door.

Bollards!! :mad:

Can't quite see from the pic- is it damaged all down the offside or just the passenger door? Seems excessive to write-off just for a door.
It’s two doors and the plastic sill…. I’ve asked them to assess it in the flesh before jumping to conclusion, took it to an independent and they said its repairable so wait for Auto Fix to assess it :oops:

E5EA0576-CB61-4B60-94C3-7A04BF3A892C.jpeg

Well, I’ve finally had the call to say my van has a confirmed build week of week one next year, ordered 04/2021. Shame as I’m now going through a separation with my wife, she’s taken my car and I’m probably going to need a car if I’m going to have to start dating again.

Thats the 'nearside' @Bav......any news on your new van?
Doh! That'll be why I keep meeting oncoming traffic on roundabouts! :oops::rofl:

I've had the "download the We Connect app" email and I had a very confusing conversation with Autoebid that suggested the van's been built (see post #4071). Keeping focused on Christmas atm, so not contacting dealer and just seeing what transpires.

Well, I’ve finally had the call to say my van has a confirmed build week of week one next year, ordered 04/2021. Shame as I’m now going through a separation with my wife, she’s taken my car and I’m probably going to need a car if I’m going to have to start dating again.
Forgive my flippancy, but a van has dating advantages. ;)

Ahh it’s all out now ..why I want my van !
Nothing to do with the Simpson desert or cape York bush bashing in bull dust

• Haha
Reactions: CAB
Back