T6.1 new order delays

Oh Well, time for me to leave this beautiful thread now I have my Sportline sat on the drive.
Was a weird set up as took over 2 hours. My card was declined due to a large amount of money. Got referred to the fraud department who then unlocked my card. Phew that but sorted then had to do the we connect app thing, sat in the van doing this and that, had to register both keys by pressing unlock on each fob then had to do the VW Ident.
That involved a FaceTime chat with a bird from VW Germany and had to show my driving license and bend it one way then the other then tilt it left then right. Quite bizarre really!
Anyway 2 hours and 20 minutes later I was off home!
It’s been a long 17 month to the day long journey but Helga my new LWB Pure Grey Sportline looks lovely on my drive.
Would I do it again you ask???
Hell no I’d rather spend my hard earned on drinking and woman but the wife wouldn’t like that so maybe….
Good luck to all those still waiting.
BJ

Have I fallen for dealer BS again? :oops: ("...a week to build, 4 weeks to ship...").
That’s pretty much bang on what mine took. Was built w/c 17/10, on the ship on 25/10, delivered 28/11. But I’ve still not seen it! Sent it straight to Leighton vans for a few ‘tweaks’

Reactions: Bav
Probably a daft question but when you pick up your new van, is the Adblue tank full or does it require filling?

The only thing that’ll be near empty is the fuel tank. My light came on when I got home lol

Reactions: EAN
The only thing that’ll be near empty is the fuel tank. My light came on when I got home lol
LOL, yes fully expecting that. Tried to get a full tank of fuel and failed.
Always managed to negotiate that on previous vehicles. It’s a sellers market with Transporters.

Back