T6.1 new order delays

Should be getting my LWB Sportline before Xmas. I did email about price increase but they never emailed back. That was 2 months ago.

Hi all,
Long time lurker here. Since i found it gave me hope reading everyones experiences, though id share my progress.

Order late oct 21
Lwb panel t28 highline dsg
Reverse camera, captains headed swivel seats, removed bulkhead, solid grey.

Build date 21st nov, delivery est mid Dec.
No news on price change until invoice issued from vw.

Thanks to everyone who shared their timelines and experiences, i found it really useful.

Hi all,
Long time lurker here. Since i found it gave me hope reading everyones experiences, though id share my progress.

Order late oct 21
Lwb panel t28 highline dsg
Reverse camera, captains headed swivel seats, removed bulkhead, solid grey.

Build date 21st nov, delivery est mid Dec.
No news on price change until invoice issued from vw.

Thanks to everyone who shared their timelines and experiences, i found it really useful.
Wow!! Delivery mid December, impressive, fingers crossed for you

I’ve been told I won’t be subject to an increase (ordered oct 21) but that was by phone. We will see!
I ordered oct 21, emailed dealer today and he said I was informed about the Dec 21 price increase which will put my order up by £850+vat

I must be a glutton for punishment as I'm still waiting for my Transporter Sportline and have already placed an order for the ID Buzz Cargo. I reckon the Buzz will turn up about 6 months after i get the Transporter and then I'll have a tough decision to make as to which one I keep long term. I can afford a few months overlap but thats about it.
Not really trasnporter related but I wasn't far wrong from my recent post.

I picked up my Transporter Sportline on September 30th 2022, since then its been lowered on coilovers and new 20 inch wheels, upgraded the audio, full soundproofing plus rear rear lined and carpeted with vinyl flooring. Got a call from the dealer yesterday to say my Buzz Cargo has arrived. I ordered the Buzz on 23 August 2022! I'll go and see it next week but I may have to wave it through and reorder. Didn't even get told it had a confirmed build week. I reckon the dealer was as surprised as I was to find it logged on his inventory.

Not really trasnporter related but I wasn't far wrong from my recent post.

I picked up my Transporter Sportline on September 30th 2022, since then its been lowered on coilovers and new 20 inch wheels, upgraded the audio, full soundproofing plus rear rear lined and carpeted with vinyl flooring. Got a call from the dealer yesterday to say my Buzz Cargo has arrived. I ordered the Buzz on 23 August 2022! I'll go and see it next week but I may have to wave it through and reorder. Didn't even get told it had a confirmed build week. I reckon the dealer was as surprised as I was to find it logged on his inventory.
If the dealers are allowing people to put another order in while waiting for an original order, I might place one for a 4motion kombi and see how long it will take to arrive ⏰

If the dealers are allowing people to put another order in while waiting for an original order, I might place one for a 4motion kombi and see how long it will take to arrive ⏰
I think my dealer allowed it as I ordered via my Ltd company and becuase it wasn't another Transporter.

Back