T6.1 led front driving/fog lights

DarrenTT

T6 Pro
Hi all, tried a search for led driving bulbs but only found suitable for t6 and older.
I hate the yellow driving lights as I’ve got the led headlights. Does anyone know of a direct suitable replacement that will not give me bulb errors?
Tia

What?? That's a bit cheap isn't it... Nothing worse than looking at a vehicle that has a mix of LEDs and normal bulbs.

My misses Sportage as the full monty and it looks bag on..

Hmm, will have to set aside some more cash to get those fog LEDs in you link. Does the colour of the new LEDs match the headlamps?

They’re actually Fog Lights, not Driving Lights so it’s illegal to have them on unless visibility is below 100 yards. :thumbsup:
Not sure I agree as mine come on when I’m turning left or right to assist visibility in the direction I’m turning. Or from factory mine have been wired up wrong

Hi all, tried a search for led driving bulbs but only found suitable for t6 and older.
I hate the yellow driving lights as I’ve got the led headlights. Does anyone know of a direct suitable replacement that will not give me bulb errors?
Tia

Darren,

just yesterday fitted a set of LED fogs in my van - no errors on dash and also work with cornering function, although rather than the ‘fade in and out’ light of the halogen it’s more of a direct on/off

H8/9/11/16 Twenty20 Compact LED Headlight Bulb

The above are a direct replacement bulb with no extra wiring and give out the 6000k ‘white’ light like most LED’s

What?? That's a bit cheap isn't it... Nothing worse than looking at a vehicle that has a mix of LEDs and normal bulbs.

My misses Sportage as the full monty and it looks bag on..

Hmm, will have to set aside some more cash to get those fog LEDs in you link. Does the colour of the new LEDs match the headlamps?

Just changed one for you earlier.. Here is the difference between the LED and halogen fog bulbs..
IMG_20201219_125307~2.jpg

Last edited:
Caution: Yesterday I was using the fog lamps (yes it was foggy) and at some point I get a caution symbol popped up on the dash... When I got to my destination I plugged in CARISTA and yes, fog lamp warning.. When I went to leave the warning had gone and didn't come back on the entire trip home with the fog lamps off, I'm assuming they were still working as cornering lamps! Need to check.

I will be in touch with Travelin-lite I think... Obviously somthing isn't right.

Caution: Yesterday I was using the fog lamps (yes it was foggy) and at some point I get a caution symbol popped up on the dash... When I got to my destination I plugged in CARISTA and yes, fog lamp warning.. When I went to leave the warning had gone and didn't come back on the entire trip home with the fog lamps off, I'm assuming they were still working as cornering lamps! Need to check.

I will be in touch with Travelin-lite I think... Obviously somthing isn't right.
Have you got recent VCDS scan?
Or alternatively maybe you could post fault screenshot from your CARISTA?

Reactions: mmi
Back