T6.1 Direct Tpms, Two Sets Of Wheels

Yes you do. And we can code in the correct pressures for 20’s on these now.
Can you swap the sensors as well as you guys are just over an hour from me ? I would prefer to get someone to do it that knows what they are doing and has an interest in it all rather than kwikfit that will kill my new wheels

Can you swap the sensors as well as you guys are just over an hour from me ? I would prefer to get someone to do it that knows what they are doing and has an interest in it all rather than kwikfit that will kill my new wheels
Yes of course we can. DM me

hi guys
just wandering is it possible and has anyone fitted a direct tpms system on a T6?
if so, pls point me in the right direction to a manual
cheers

Hi there,
I’m swapping my wheels over tomorrow when I have my suspension work done at CRS :)
Are the valves easy enough to swap over or do I need to go to a tyre place to have it done? Can they be done on the vehicle or do they need to be off and put onto a machine. Thanks!
Sorry old thread I know but I am in the same place of you at the moment
Did CRS help out or did you manage some other way pls

Sorry old thread I know but I am in the same place of you at the moment
Did CRS help out or did you manage some other way pls
You need a tyre place to remove the inner part of the TPMS valve to move them to the 2nd set ( or buy a 2nd set of TPMS valves for the 2nd set of wheels)

They don’t require any coding the system will pick them up automatically & work out which corner they are on.

You need a tyre place to remove the inner part of the TPMS valve to move them to the 2nd set ( or buy a 2nd set of TPMS valves for the 2nd set of wheels)

They don’t require any coding the system will pick them up automatically & work out which corner they are on.
Thanks yes looks like 200 pound on a new set of sensors ?
Just trying to find the right supplier? Without going to Vw

Back