STOLEN T6 !!!!!!!!!!!

Hope you get her back and if not your insurance pays you what she's worth start again.

That'd be his insurance cover gone then. :eek:
Reminds me of a couple of years ago on a site we was working on in Cheltenham few years back! One of the Brickie bosses pulled up outside a building plot got few materials out back of van to give his guys no more than 25metres away keys in ignition 5 day old transit custom someone snuck up and gone in an instant £5,000 worth of kit in the back never seen again and insurance void!!

Reminds me of a couple of years ago on a site we was working on in Cheltenham few years back! One of the Brickie bosses pulled up outside a building plot got few materials out back of van to give his guys no more than 25metres away keys in ignition 5 day old transit custom someone snuck up and gone in an instant £5,000 worth of kit in the back never seen again and insurance void!!
It's easy to do, but the consequences are brutal.

Very distinctive colour, too hot to sell in the UK, it'll probably be exported or broken for parts.

It's easy to do, but the consequences are brutal.
None of us is perfect and this unfortunate event is both a reminder and warning to all (if in fact the keys were left in the ignition) to never ever leave one's keys in the vehicle when walking away - the stuff of nightmares.

Get a ghost fitted..

I have a steering wheel lock as a visible deterrent. I thought about a Ghost, and thought about keeping my keys upstairs, but if the scumbags are prepared to break into my house, I’d rather they took the keys without possibly resorting to threatening me and my family upstairs.
Woe betide any scumbag that enters my property looking for the keys or gets too close to 'his' bus
Mr Blue is constantly on high alert

IMG_0691.JPG

Back