STOLEN T6 !!!!!!!!!!!

I put a private plate on this year on a April 21 pv and just checked ulez and I have to pay congestion charge but no emissions charge.
I haven’t got the v5c at hand so got no clue what it states.
Does everyone have to pay congestion charge from 7.00 to 22.00 regardless of what van they drive?
Yeah, Euro6 only gets you round the ULEZ.

As far as I understand some Plug In Hybrids were exempt (up until earlier this year), but now it’s only hydrogen fuel cell or battery. Even this is ending in the next few years.

Last edited:
Hi Guy's sorry about this post I know they are not T6's but I had two Landrover defender 90's stolen at the weekend they broke in and took the keys along with jewellery and watches

just want to put it our there to see if I can get any information on them and make it harder for the scum to move them on !!!

they were stolen from my house in Maghull ,Liverpool off my drive on Saturday evening around 8:50pm

White one is a 2015 with only 11700 miles also has a recovery strobe on the roof and in absolute immaculate condition (pictures where sent to me by the dealer as I hadn't had a chance to take any of my own seeing I only had it less than two weeks)

the blue one is on a private plate with new Masi Seats along with new carpet and a dog guard
91f8171a-1123-4124-89b5-0fc0d32db690.jpg75f9b1e7-fca9-4aa0-9f36-5b9316b62c5e.jpge7f47583-4da8-47f6-a5b4-9afbc44ef224.jpgIMG_0965.jpegIMG_1092.jpeg

Oh mate, I really feel for you. It’s just not on, I hope they catch the thieving w4nk3rs

Hi all. I've been lurking on this Forum for a while and finally got a new campervan last August - 2021 Pure Grey Jobl 150 DSG with black sport pack (including 20 inch black Velares) - there is also a light scratch down the passenger side. Woke up Monday morning to find an empty driveway - and keys stolen from the house......bit of a longshot but if anyone comes across a van matching this description I (and the Police) would really appreciate any information by DM. Also I'd advise anyone who thinks they live in a safe area to reconsider their security options.

So sorry to hear this . I will keep an eye out around my way , do you have any photos of your van , I hope you get sorted and the chavvy cnts get what they deserve.

Last edited:
Hi all. I've been lurking on this Forum for a while and finally got a new campervan last August - 2021 Pure Grey Jobl 150 DSG with black sport pack (including 20 inch black Velares) - there is also a light scratch down the passenger side. Woke up Monday morning to find an empty driveway - and keys stolen from the house......bit of a longshot but if anyone comes across a van matching this description I (and the Police) would really appreciate any information by DM. Also I'd advise anyone who thinks they live in a safe area to reconsider their security options.
Mate gutted for you. To help if you can state your location may help. I sincerely hope you get it back

Share it on the groups on Facebook too. I was told they get stripped down pretty quickly where I live, unless they have parked it up to check for a tracker. Maybe put it on the local pages too?

In-laws just moved from Peebles, I would have been comfortable about van security there too.

well that's shit news to start the day to (me not you, should imagine you're in bits and 'shit' doesn't even start to cover it)
so sorry to hear that fella...

hope the insurance company don't make it even more painful.

Ouch sorry to hear that I’ll descritly ask around the west of Scotland area as I no most people in the vw transporter scene. And have contacts in Ireland too .

Back