STOLEN T6 !!!!!!!!!!!

Hang on, I’m confused now! My V5 has “Euro Status” that has nothing against it. Should I be looking at a different heading or code? What am I looking for?

Hang on, I’m confused now! My V5 has “Euro Status” that has nothing against it. Should I be looking at a different heading or code? What am I looking for?
That's what is on mine now since I put a private plate on but what I'm trying to establish is if there was ever anything there on my original V5.

Somehow somewhere mine seems to have lost its EU6 rating and I want it back before it starts costing me money as more cities adopt a low emmision zone.

Si

That's what is on mine now since I put a private plate on but what I'm trying to establish is if there was ever anything there on my original V5.

Somehow somewhere mine seems to have lost its EU6 rating and I want it back before it starts costing me money as more cities adopt a low emmision zone.

Si
This is how mine reads....12108644-80C0-4F30-8C3E-337A2787327A.jpeg12108644-80C0-4F30-8C3E-337A2787327A.jpeg

Thanks for your replies, I am slightly more confused now!

Maybe it didn't have the Euro status on my V5 originally but it definitely should be an EU6 spec and prior to the plate change was not charged in the ULEZ but that seems to have now changed.

Si

My euro5 shows as status not available and that was registered from new on its private plate

The v5 strangely shows van with side windows even though it doesn’t have any and 3 seats even though it only has 2 can’t see euro status on there

Should we fret about what V5C form says? I’m concerned now as I’m about to put on my private plate

Just checked mine. It’s a 2017 102 Euro6. I put a private plate on it in June 2018 and it’s still showing as ULEZ compliant. I wonder if yours is an error?

BBC70718-A665-44E6-9B7C-7929A2D65EEE.png

No ulez for me either. On my private plate. Strange as my status has definitely changed when going to the private reg.

I tried to transfer my plate online and it won't let me! They want me to go down the postal route.................I'm very wary of letting them have my paperwork!!!

.I'm very wary of letting them have my paperwork!!!
Good luck with that. I sent my V5 to DVLA over 2 months ago for the weight to be uprated (2800 Kg to 3000Kg) and they're still sitting on it. I phoned to ask what was going on and whilst they did confirm that they had received it (which I knew already as it was mailed 'Signed For), they also said that they couldn't put a forecast on the turn around time and I just had to wait. What pees me off is that I also sent my passport off for renewal to Newport at around the same time and had the new one in my hands in 8 days. Both agencies are based in Wales, albeit different places.

Last edited:
Back