Just done the steering wheel swap, after reading all these posts over and over, brilliant source of information, I think the DSG box deserves to have the paddles, although you don’t need them all the time, it so much easier when you do, I’ve got the MFSW with ACC etc, got the wheel new from German Ebay site, swapped my airbag and switches into it, worked brilliantly, great mod,

Lovely seats,I was trying to resist but it is futile :D

I'll be going to vision.

I bought the last one of those mugs in your cupholder at the dealers today:whistle:

I'd love a GTi/gtd or r line one with the round air bag, have driven a gtd and the wheel was perfect.

SFQ time: I have Eu5 with stalk cruise but no buttons on my steering wheel, can I fit a Gti wheel with buttons or is it a visit to the expensive sparky people?

P.s manual gearbox

Come on guys someone give me a clue please, I’ve read the full thread but still can’t find a definitive answer. As there are loads of Trendlines and Startlines I’m sure someone’s has tried before.

Is it possible to fit a multifunction steering wheel and get the buttons working instead of the current no button plastic wheel?

Pretty please with cherries on top

Come on guys someone give me a clue please, I’ve read the full thread but still can’t find a definitive answer. As there are loads of Trendlines and Startlines I’m sure someone’s has tried before.

Is it possible to fit a multifunction steering wheel and get the buttons working instead of the current no button plastic wheel?

Pretty please with cherries on top

I imagine the info you need will be very similar as doing a MFSW retrofit to a T5.1.

They usually require (apart from a suitable MFSW with loom) a couple of wires fitting from the vehicle side of the steering wheel (clock spring / stalk wiring) to the BCM and a +ve supply, then some VCDS coding changes to enable it all.

Back