Stealth solar panel

Paul7807

VIP Member
T6 Pro
Hi all finally coming to the end of my build(will post how it wet when finished)
Got a quick 1 on solar. I'm booked in on Monday to have 1 fitted all I know is that it's a160w stealth panel that is stuck to the roof with all the wiring hidden under the panel so basically theyput a 30mm hole in the roof and everything goes through that.
1. Has anybody heard of such panels and
2. Will this be suffice for a wkend camping usual led lights a little bit og charging phones etc, watching a bit of TV and to run a cool box.(only got a standard 1 a min then thinking of going an alpicool 1)
The battery is a leoche extreme 110v with a ctek charger. Thanks in advance.

We use this type of panel. If it’s the same product then they are great quality , ref the rest of your query. Depends on what controller you are having installed, quality of the install. Battery health etc,
definitely get rid normal cool box and get a Alpicool or similar as these are much more efficient and cannot see why you will have a issue unless as mentioned above is not up to scratch

Thanks for the reply.
The controller id be using is the ctek reading posts on here I know u can only use a panel upto 23v thats why I couldnt go a bigger panel and I'd be using the leoch battery and both brand new only been fitted 2 months ago.

Back