Stan The Man's T6.1 Ascot Grey build

Ok so the above idea is scrapped and had to go and try different things and managed to get it working today but at a cost of messing up my light sign recognition and lane assist which I’m not 100% sure how that happened as it seems my basic settings got somehow erased.

So trip to vw required but not for another week as the technician in charge of these calibrations is away so won’t know if that was caused by new slipring or me directly

I’ll know in 2 weeks time ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

View attachment 213974

View attachment 213975
I’d give my right arm for a heated steering wheel. I seem to have permanent rigor mortis in both hands.

If you already have footwell lights it’s all plug and play the kit will come with all the wiring/adapters needed to connect -just need to run it and plug in . What’s sort of colour combos would people go for the most I wonder white/white, red/white, blue/white, green/white, purple/white as these colours are available to chose and of course both leds can be any colour

For pocket lights you’ll need to run them out the door into cabin to connect to my footwell light loom.

Back