So what does everyone do for a living?

This one was sent to the client who commissioned it...in Malaysia...we’ve done 2 previous models for him....we’re based in Chester le Street, that’s where our workshop is

My company manufactures ,sustainable street furniture benches ect , and hand made memorial benches .
Whats your company bud, we install street furniture, not much but normally take it from Broxhap. Prefer to keep the money within Shropshire too....

Right now, I appear to be a primary school teacher and a nursery assistant..... Thanks lockdown. To all you teachers out there - you are AMAZING!!!!!

Under normal circumstances, I am a Transport Planner. I develop cycling infrastructure.

Retired just over a year ago from admin work, and my husband took redundancy last summer after 32 years at Rolls-Royce civil aero.

How are you guys getting on with the Pandemic?

I have been retired for a few years now so I am not involved with the pandemic. However, from what I hear there are not too many problem. People in the main are well cared for And supported in their own homes.

I have been retired for a few years now so I am not involved with the pandemic. However, from what I hear there are not too many problem. People in the main are well cared for And supported in their own homes.
Ah yes sorry just saw the retired bit, Wish I was retired.... but I'm still breathing that shit in on daily basis ...madness.

Back