So what does everyone do for a living?

I’m in Sales
I sell white lines

I’m a key account manager for a national road and line marking company
99% looking after the big shed and multiple site national blue chip retailers sites doing car park markings and major distribution sites, both internal and external

Last edited:
Reactions: CAB
Retired hitman for the good of the world

I couldn't tempt you out for one last job could I? or two, or maybe three.

1: leaky window guy at the factory
2:build allocations guy at the factory
3:some fella in London called Boris (asking for a friend)

I couldn't tempt you out for one last job could I? or two, or maybe three.

1: leaky window guy at the factory
2:build allocations guy at the factory
3:some fella in London called Boris (asking for a friend)
eque.jpg

I’m in Sales
I sell white lines

I’m a key account manager for a national road and line marking company
99% looking after the big shed and multiple site national blue chip retailers sites doing car park markings and major distribution sites, both internal and external
Can you give Devon Highways a call, I think they‘re looking on Ebay for secondhand ones, there’s some lethal junctions around my way without lines.

Research and development based around emissions testing. Interesting job after being a Vehicle Technician for years, lots of fun with welders one minute. Then in the next breath i can be running an Engine / Chassis dyno.

MD for an investment management firm, so I spend my day's investing other people's money.

I suspect VW shares may do ok judging by the price rises we are seeing............

What's your thoughts on dredging rivers?
I was doing some part time work for a local marine lab a while back. The river estuaries around Plymouth have been dredged and the waste mud including garbage accumulated over decades has been dumped over a vast area of sea bed in prime fishing sites not so far from the coast. You’d think they’d at least remove the plastic first.
Anyway it’s out of sight and out of mind, big area of seabed covered in anaerobic jelly with Coke cans and plastic bottles sticking out of it. All life that couldn’t swim was buried.

I was doing some part time work for a local marine lab a while back. The river estuaries around Plymouth have been dredged and the waste mud including garbage accumulated over decades has been dumped over a vast area of sea bed in prime fishing sites not so far from the coast. You’d think they’d at least remove the plastic first.
Anyway it’s out of sight and out of mind, big area of seabed covered in anaerobic jelly with Coke cans and plastic bottles sticking out of it. All life that couldn’t swim was buried.
Wow! Out of sight, out of mind indeed! That’s shocking

Crash tests trucks, previously cars. :)

Heath and Safety is non existent in China, I worked there for two years, no matter how efficient it’s not part of the culture....YET

Heath and Safety is non existent in China, I worked there for two years, no matter how efficient it’s not part of the culture....YET
That is very true, even though the chinese (geeley) own volvo cars almost all safety testing and design are done in Gothenburg.

But in automotive other manufacturers has closed the gap in regards of safety. Volvo are no longer far ahead of the rest like they used to be.

I am a special needs teacher at a 16-19 college...but on Monday I am going to tell them I'm a caterpillar inspector!
Can't wait to see the faces!

Back