So what does everyone do for a living?

Me is an Engineering surveyor. You can see me in @BiTurbo 's third pic, walking across dirty nappies, druggies needles and all sorts of other sh*t carrying out a landfill volume survey, feckin orrible. My second job is reading every single post on the forum, which was ok at the start but is now a bit of a mission everyday.

As above retired by the biggest telecoms company in uk after they decided that after knackering my knee and wrist joints I was no good to them anymore so they retired me at 56 :):):):):):) I am also a time served welder a proper one with a four year apprenticeship under my belt but afraid charity work is out the window as all my money is donated to the petrochemicals industry

As above retired by the biggest telecoms company in uk after they decided that after knackering my knee and wrist joints I was no good to them anymore so they retired me at 56 :):):):):):) I am also a time served welder a proper one with a four year apprenticeship under my belt but afraid charity work is out the window as all my money is donated to the petrochemicals industry
The idea of charitable work is to give your time not your money. I do probably 500 hours a year for which I get any expenses but no remuneration.

The idea of charitable work is to give your time not your money. I do probably 500 hours a year for which I get any expenses but no remuneration.
Yep i do no what you mean and good on you for doing it Afraid 500 hours is a good holiday to me And charity begins at home or on the road

Back