So what does everyone do for a living?

I am a Autolocksmith by trade, I only do trade work for bodyshops and Insurance companies. We mainly do stolen vehicles, supply, fit and program locksets and vehicle programming when they have had various ecu's replaced due to accident damage or theft.
We are mega busy all the time, my day to day driver is a M-Sport Transit which is converted to a mobile workshop and my weekend drive is a 2016 T6 T32.
Really enjoy the van life, camping ,biking and walking the white nutter of a boxer dog.

Cheers

20200713_144343.jpg

20200713_144406.jpg

Spent the last 20 years serving her Majesty and have recently had the pleasure of taking over as Regimental Sergeant Major of my Regiment, The Queen’s Royal Hussar. Hussar!
#ChurchillsOwn
Must have joined up around the same time!

I am a Autolocksmith by trade, I only do trade work for bodyshops and Insurance companies. We mainly do stolen vehicles, supply, fit and program locksets and vehicle programming when they have had various ecu's replaced due to accident damage or theft.
We are mega busy all the time, my day to day driver is a M-Sport Transit which is converted to a mobile workshop and my weekend drive is a 2016 T6 T32.
Really enjoy the van life, camping ,biking and walking the white nutter of a boxer dog.

Cheers

View attachment 77355

View attachment 77356
Not sure Can I say this on here but that's a nice looking van

New member. Field Technician, Oil and Gas Pipeline Inspections (In-Line). On and offshore UK Europe and anywhere else they send me!
Previously 25 years in Motor Trade, Mercedes and VW Commercial Dealers.

SAM_0948.JPG
Came out of a Waxy Crude oil line........
Photo-0019.jpg
In Qatar
3.JPG
Building tool for Crude line in Abu Dahbi
DSCN2785.JPG
Gas line in France. Me watching as tool is removed.

Last edited:
Anorak out of closet.....

A fine looking Brush. Donkey's favourite class too. :thumbsup:

Anorak back in closet.
Ahem.

I loved the Westerns (Class 52 locomotives to the uninitiated, all withdrawn by 1978), but that’s showing my age.

I’m now retired after 40 years as a railway engineer, firstly in civils, with the last 20 working on railway safety systems and system safety.

I loved the Westerns (Class 52 locomotives to the uninitiated, all withdrawn by 1978), but that’s showing my age.

I’m now retired after 40 years as a railway engineer, firstly in civils, with the last 20 working on railway safety systems and system safety.

They were a little before my time @Martinf . I'd reached the dizzy age of 3 by 1978.

Although my very first drive hauling fair paying passengers was with this er....petrol powered Western, when it was at Audley End. Must have been about 12 or 13, when the very very very very nice man let me drive it the mile and a quarter round the grounds. Dog with two tales that week.

Screenshot_20200824-082517_Firefox.jpg

This could end up as anoraks corner,but i grew up on peaks living in Leicester.....but could not wait to get over to peterborough every weekend to see the Deltics(mid to late 80's)I'm an engineer in the Aerospace game....for now!:whistle:

Back